• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Dark Brown Eyes + NCT + Eyelid Exposure = Death

If you have mild NCT, but your eyes are hooded, and colored you can get away with it. All those 3? It's over. Just fucking end it.

:visitgandy:

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
That feel when upper eye lid exposure 

Nothereforlong said:
I have arguable nct, brown eyes, and exposed eyelids

Fuck off bro. You are one of the hottest hunks on here (and my inspiration :inlove: )

You don't have NCT. You have brown eyes, but a good shape to it, and your fWHR is insane.

Newbie_Guy

Joke
whywoulditmatter said:
Newbie_Guy said:
what is NCT ?

Negative canthal tilt AKA downturned eyes. Mild isn't that noticeable if your eye area is good...but this:

Game Over.

I just have brown eye so not totally fucked

Pinhead said:
you managed to fuck a 6.5/10 white girl with a deathly flaw?

:cage: cope

you're just bitching about features that prevent you from being sub-chad

Try having features that prevent you from even being fucking HUMAN like a small skull, horrific skin, balding or being extremely short

But don't you see...we all want more validation than women in the end. I sure want to land more beautiful women, but I wish I was a 6.5+. I want to go into a room and have women stare at me, and want to talk to me. Like @"nothereforlong"

Pinhead said:
whywoulditmatter said:
But don't you see...we all want more validation than women in the end. I sure want to land more beautiful women, but I wish I was a 6.5+. I want to go into a room and have women stare at me, and want to talk to me. Like @"nothereforlong"

yeah, you want what 1% of men get, you're an entitled brat like 90% of this forum.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...entitled brat? You've got to be kidding me with those choice of words man. I would happily LTR a 4/10. I just haven't found any women yet that peaked my curiosity. I am not a standardcel. Girls I've had crushes on were around my range, and some below, and some even overweight. I don't look for 7/10+ white girls.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
But isn't Double Lidded Eyelids a Good Thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sephonisagod said:

Yes...I see him used as an example sometimes. Don't get me wrong, NCT is NOT that single death feature, but combined with others it can break you. This guy doesn't have any eyelid exposure. His eyes look hooded. That NCT eyes hooded look masculine. Although he would look much better with a neutral tilt, but for me I don't have his eye shape either. My eyes are round, not almond, NCT, and dark brown eyes. It's such death. I just want to wear sunglasses forever tbh.

My dad posted a Facebook picture of him today talking about his green eyes. Brown eyes is death. It's funny how he LOVES his green eyes, but married my brown eyed mom. I'll never understand.

fuckeverythingnow said:
My dad posted a Facebook picture of him today talking about his green eyes. Brown eyes is death. It's funny how he LOVES his green eyes, but married my brown eyed mom. I'll never understand.

Dark brown eyes, and one of the best looking latino guys EVER. Eye color doesn't mean shit. It's the shape of your eyes, your under eyes, etc. It's just dark brown eyes with NCT, eyelid exposure, bad eye shape looks awful. Green eyes with NCT, eyelid exposure, bad eye shape would look 0.1 better, but still an improvement.

MorphIncel

Rotter
A friend of mine has all that: nct, brown eyes, eyelid exposure AND close set eyes.

He is incel no matter what. He tries looksmaxxing, copes with heavy PU autist theory etc.