Dantino looks fuckung creepy

jeebusreekris

Normie
Yeah I wrote you look good in your thread but that was only at first glance.

You look like the fucking ice picle murderer. I dunno what it is exactly but something about your face is way off.

You kook like one of them reptilians dressed in human skin, I have no idea why people dont hunt you down and tear your skin off to see whats underneath.

Even with those instagram filters on you give off that alien vibe, something right out off the horror box.

Dude looks like the legit thing underneath your bed, aestehtic yes, but creepy to the core.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
He looks a nice guy, imagine how upset he'll feel after reading this mean spirited thread!  :incelrage:

jeebusreekris

Normie
Dantino said:
I don't disagree with you. There IS something different about the way my face looks, but because of the malleability of the English language I have trouble discerning the core of your argument (although monster under of the bed, ice pick wielding murderer is about as specific as it gets)

One of the amazing things about human beings is the genuine variability of perception that some of us hold, e.g person A absolutely being enthralled by a specific movie, food, or work of art - and person B downright reviling it. I suppose the mystery of our consciousness is to blame; better or worse as it may seem, there IS the subconscious and a number of other triggers at play.

I don't mean to offend you with my combination of facial features. Although unfortunate, I do note the sudden shift in observation, "Wow you look really good man," to "You look like a bogeyman/reptilian/undead Hitler" in a timespan of less than 10 minutes. Ironically, your perspective is as much of a proverbial Wolf-in-Sheep's-Clothing as my supposed morphing face is: the paradox is bizzare.

That being said, such a drastic change in assessment lends me an air of confidence. What do you call something that invokes feelings of awe, horror, pain, mystery and beauty all at the same time?

Art.
Aye your answer is understood and appreciated.

Could you post a picture of you with a warm smile?