LostTuna

Gigachad
almost fucking identical colouring (both skin, hair and eyes) and similar faces (obv keeping in mind they're opposite sexes) even tho she is objectively better looking. they basically look like brother and sister. phenotype match theory is strong as fuck and u can use it to your advantage to date either up or down. if u ever bother with cold approaching shit make sure u hit up girls that look similar to you

SexGod

Coper
Until she ovulates and cucks him with a phenotypical different slayer

kibo

Chad
LostTuna said:
almost fucking identical colouring (both skin, hair and eyes) and similar faces (obv keeping in mind they're opposite sexes) even tho she is objectively better looking. they basically look like brother and sister. phenotype match theory is strong as fuck and u can use it to your advantage to date either up or down. if u ever bother with cold approaching shit make sure u hit up girls that look similar to you

Very legit.
But if bitch is too hot she can attract you even if she is out of your phenotype.
But if you are ugly incel phenotype theory wont work really.You want pleasant variant of your phenotype.Not ork tier one

Reflex

Lookism God
would rek daniel conns sister 

@"Daniel Conn's gaping asshole"

OnTheRun

Slayer
LostTuna said:
phenotype match theory is strong as fuck and u can use it to your advantage to date either up or down. if u ever bother with cold approaching shit make sure u hit up girls that look similar to you
this is legit

Dirty Blond

Slayer
LostTuna said:

http://www.cumonprintedpics.com

LostTuna

Gigachad
which mod edited my post?

anyways so daniel conn was frauding with that shit but the theory still stands. i've posted several threads on this b4 and there's dozens of notable examples and u see it all the time IRL.

OnTheRun

Slayer
LostTuna said:

anyways so daniel conn was frauding with that shit but the theory still stands. i've posted several threads on this b4 and there's dozens of notable examples and u see it all the time IRL.
Legit

rugby1233

Chad
:fingerwave:

Brother and sister looks similar? No fucking shit, someone give this man a Nobel.

Miroslav Chad

Slayer
Is daniel conn the guy? 
This guy lost the gentic lottery hard compared to his sister.

OnTheRun

Slayer
rugby1233 said:

Brother and sister looks similar? No fucking shit, someone give this man a Nobel.
Phenotype match theory is legit regardless of this thread

kibo

Chad
Guys what happened to that daniel conn brick scull guy who supposedly rotted hardcore?

LostTuna

Gigachad
rugby1233 said:

daniel conn claimed it was his sister with her boyfriend in another thread and then some faggot mod edited my post to make me look dumb

kibo

Chad
LostTuna said:

Fcuking lol 
:lmfao:

OnTheRun

Slayer
LostTuna said:
rugby1233 said:

daniel conn claimed it was his sister with her boyfriend in another thread and then some faggot mod edited my post to make me look dumb
Didn't even notice that

:lmfao:

// Infolinks