http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ng-depression-recently-decided-seek-help.html

"[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]He recently revealed he's been battling depression since his late teens. [/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]But, despite being plagued by the crippling mental illness for a decade, former NRL player Daniel Conn has admitted in a candid interview on The Daily Edition that he's only recently sought help."[/font][/size]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]
[/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]:glasses:
[/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small]how ? just how he is depressed? Is everybody depressed these days?[/font][/size]

Xander

Cuck
Sekrets said:
lol @ being depressed and living his lifestyle

he doesn't know what real depression is
So his lifestyle makes him not have a mental illness?
Get out
:bye:

OnTheRun

Slayer
We are already gay and aspie as fuck for discussing slayers looks, but discuss their personal problems?

OnTheRun said:
We are already gay and aspie as fuck for discussing slayers looks, but discuss their personal problems?

i was browsing pics of daniel conn, and this was one of the links. I started laughing when I saw it so I posted it here.

Xander

Cuck
Sekrets said:
Xander said:
So his lifestyle makes him not have a mental illness?
Get out
if he were truly depressed he wouldn't be living his lifestyle, whoring it out on instagram, playing rugby, and whatever the fuck else.  he'd be rotting in his room
Incorrect. The majority of depressed people are not in a permanent state of depression although it itself is still present to some degree.

OnTheRun

Slayer
icantbelieveit said:
OnTheRun said:

i was browsing pics of daniel conn, and this was one of the links. I started laughing when I saw it so I posted it here.
:giggle: "i was browsing pics of daniel conn, and this was one of the links. i swear i was only trying to see more pics of this hunk"

Only a PSLer would come up with an excuse like that

OnTheRun said:
icantbelieveit said:
:giggle: "i was browsing pics of daniel conn, and this was one of the links. i swear i was only trying to see more pics of this hunk"

lol it's true. I'll admit I'm curious but I was looking at the pictures more for their aesthetic pleasure, rather than sexual.

OnTheRun

Slayer
icantbelieveit said:
OnTheRun said:

lol it's true. I'll admit I'm curious but I was looking at the pictures more for their aesthetic pleasure, rather than sexual.
lol i know, I'm a PSLer too buddy. we are on the same boat here.

SexGod

Coper
by depressed its the empty feeling he has after a night of bitches and cocaine

// Infolinks