Dan Cilley is at it AGAIN!

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
His former channel became accessible once again. :gymcel:

The guy's got everything - height, bones, wide palate, confidence, top notch sense of humor, sentience, spirituality, etc. etc.

Just a little reminder not to forget who this beast is!

[video=youtube]
This is autism at its finest!

[video=youtube]
:goodfellas:

[video=youtube]

Foxx

Average Guy
@"iftsj" after his botched suicide attempt.

LostTuna

Gigachad
i know ur being sarcastic and yeah technically this guy has some good bones/features but many of his features are still ugly and he has horrible harmony. no girl would classify him as GL even without knowing hes autistic.

Currycel

Normie
Who the fuck is he? He's pretty ugly actually and what is he trying to accomplish

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
LostTuna said:
i know ur being sarcastic and yeah technically this guy has some good bones/features but many of his features are still ugly and he has horrible harmony. no girl would classify him as GL even without knowing hes autistic.
He doesn't look bad at all!

That's his outlandish and odd personality leaking from behind his bones. He looks and acts like a maniac, like he is losing his sanity.
[hr]
Currycel said:
Who the fuck is he? He's pretty ugly actually and what is he trying to accomplish
He claims to have gotten rid of his health/mental issues thanks to fixing his leaky gut syndrome - i.e. he is on several diets. It's blatantly obvious he uses this as an excuse to be able to fully manifest his oddity and bizarreness towards women.

Nevertheless, I am a huge fan of him and I think he is cool!

[video=youtube]

Leans

Gigachad
"Why would a girl report me for grabbing her. They like it. its just too early. I creep them out but THEY LIKE IT. They just can't handle it consciously."