Damn, RodgerRabbit threads are so on point

He got an extremly minor procedure done, which somehow caused him to remember he's a 6'5 high fwhr slayer with a good eye area and stopped his "muh bimax, muh cheeks, muh whatever else"-cope. Is probably drowning in pussy atm
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
paulus said:

Never forget
Fuarkkk srs?
No

Sekrets said:
i've been ~exclusively~ chatting w. him on skype
fuark, social skype circle alphadog, forward him my info please, I kinda wanna stay in contact

paulus

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
He got an extremly minor procedure done, which somehow caused him to remember he's a 6'5 high fwhr slayer with a good eye area and stopped his "muh bimax, muh cheeks, muh whatever else"-cope. Is probably drowning in pussy atm
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
Fuarkkk srs?
No
:lol:  U know nothing newfag

@"narrator"

paulus said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
[hr]

No
:lol:  U know nothing newfag

@"narrator"
I've seen rodgers pics, that's not him. you're just mad at him for leaving because now you're the tallest frauder (unless dan conn's 6'6 is legit)
[hr]
Narrator said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
[hr]

yes
:jag:
[hr]
Sekrets said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
fuark, social skype circle alphadog, forward him my info please, I kinda wanna stay in contact
you wish jellyfish

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][img=120x120]http://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_2107.jpg?dateline=1454352942[/img][/font]
wtf you frauding doublekoala, just tell him to add me if he wants to

kibo

Chad
He was shitposting massively for months here.
Surges like that are not sustainable in the long run for most people(except hardcore rotters like sephon for example) and they just disappear completely  when they have to face real life again .Feg is another example.
He was one of best posters here with strong stamina but it had to  be stopped.
He will probably  come back and be active again.Its the usual pattern...