Daisy Ridley [Stars Wars] has insane forward growth which is why her smile is perfect

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel

DAT BROAD PALATE IS SO FUCKING SEXY HOLY FUCK

Look at the comments  on this video:
[video=youtube]

Erudite

Subhuman
Her forward growth is nothing special and she's pitifully average. I get girls like this attracted to me all the time but I don't even respond because they're not worth it.

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Erudite said:
Her forward growth is nothing special and she's pitifully average. I get girls like this attracted to me all the time but I don't even respond because they're not worth it.
:cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: 

You're an ugly indian gtfo no girl is attracted to you

dogboner54

Slayer
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Erudite said:
:cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: :cage2: 

brutal

Erudite

Subhuman
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Erudite said:

Seriously? The users here are so degenerate as to start making threads about your typical, dime a dozen average girl. Is this what you consider female perfection? She doesn't have a single striking or feminine feature. Sometimes I can't even tell on first glance if she's a man or woman.If you actually got poon once in a while you would have standards like me.

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Erudite said:
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Seriously? The users here are so degenerate as to start making threads about your typical, dime a dozen average girl. Is this what you consider female perfection? She doesn't have a single striking or feminine feature. Sometimes I can't even tell on first glance if she's a man or woman.If you actually got poon once in a while you would have standards like me.
Who the fuck do you think you are? You're most likely an ugly Indian/Arab/Ethnic.

Are you 12 years old by any chance?

BlueBalls

Chad
Erudite said:
:situation:

Slayer confirmed

Ryu

Staff member
Narrator said:
Idc about her body with that face tbh.
That fucking smile.
that accent
Her body isnt even that bad

Jim Ferguson

Banned
Her face looks SO HEALTHY. I would literally let her sneeze in my mouth, I know I wouldn't get sick

A

athmbyty

Erudite said:
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
And you're here getting validation from incels?

You must have a wondrous sex life.

She's another 6/10 under the makeup cosmetics and procedures that's elevated to 9/10 status due to neckbeard geeky virgin star wars fans.

iamagod

Chad
her palette is perfect

hopefully mew reviews her face soon