Daily reminder

As an incel you have NOTHING to loose, literally ZERO

You are FREE

Free to looksmax in whatever dangerous ways you need to.

No one here has ANY excuse to not be crusing and blasting steroids

No one here has ANY excuse to not be planning aggressive craniofacial surgery in the near future

No one here has ANY excuse to not be activley trying to rejoin society

You have ZERO to loose

You are already dead. You are already in hell. If you put a shotgun in your mouth right now and pulled the triger, you would simply have a well deserved break from HELL, which is what inceldom is.

As the saying goes: "There is nothing more dangerous than a man with nothing to loose"

Too poor for surgeries? Sell drugs on the darknet.

Worried about steroid health problems?: Just fucking lol.

Accepying of your place?: Why not make a last ditch attempt at redemption?

You have literally nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Hurrrrrrr.... just magically get thousands of dollars to pay for this stuff
Hurrrrrrr.... just magically obtain access to pure, non-adulterated steroids and pharmaceuticals
Duurrrrr..... and after all that money & suffering, no guarantee that things will be better.

The only thing OP needs to "loose" is the shit infesting his low-iq brain.

ThereIsNoGame said:
Hurrrrrrr.... just magically obtain access to pure, non-adulterated steroids and pharmaceuticals
Duurrrrr..... and after all that money & suffering, no guarantee that things will be better.

I've explained all of these so called "problems" already.

Damn dude I thought you were a legit poster until now.

Chris Hemsworth said:
ThereIsNoGame said:

durrr... just magically get access to drugs and become a drug dealer. I'm sure that will work out well.

If you actually are going to write such moronic and irresponsible garbage, at least put some detail & work into it.

ThereIsNoGame said:
Chris Hemsworth said:

durrr... just magically get access to drugs and become a drug dealer. I'm sure that will work out well.

If you actually are going to write such moronic and irresponsible garbage, at least put some detail & work into it.
Anyway bro, I don't come here to debate and argue with people. Its a philosophy and nothing more, you either buy or you don't. I'm not going to try and convert you.

Chris Hemsworth said:
ThereIsNoGame said:

Anyway bro, I don't come here to debate and argue with people. Its a philosophy and nothing more, you either buy or you don't. I'm not going to try and convert you.

Brah, don't you have a darknet drug business to be running? I'm sure you must be making 2 grand a week.

ThereIsNoGame said:
Chris Hemsworth said:

Brah, don't you have a darknet drug business to be running? I'm sure you must be making 2 grand a week.
Ye cause I would totally admit to that on a clearnet site without TOR+other precautions.