[Daily Reminder] Why you are here.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
It's not your average height.

It's not hypergamy.

It's not your small frame.

It's not your introversion.

It's not your lack of horizontal punching power.

It starts with F and ends in ACE.

That is all.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Nah, I got an above average face and get girls. I'm here for looksmaxing, interesting discussion, boredom, and just for the lolz. 

Btw, being incel always has to do with either high standards or lack of social circle/extroversion because you can always date and fuck your looksmatch.

assburger

Gigachad
stop trolling
[hr]
i doubt a single person here is incel solely due to looks

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
assburger said:
stop trolling
[hr]
Exactly. Worse case scenario you can always fuck your looksmatch. Lack of social circle, Social awkwardness, aspieness, shit personalty is the deal breaker for most people here. That, and high standards expecting Miranda Kerr when they look like an average joe in the Seth Rogen mold

UglyNormalFag said:
assburger said:
stop trolling
[hr]
Exactly. Worse case scenario you can always fuck your looksmatch. Lack of social circle, Social awkwardness, aspieness, shit personalty is the deal breaker for most people here. That, and high standards expecting Miranda Kerr when they look like an average joe in the Seth Rogen mold
"what is hypergamy?"

:stare:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
ass said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Nah, I got an above average face and get girls. I'm here for looksmaxing, interesting discussion, boredom, and just for the lolz. 

Btw, being incel always has to do with either high standards or lack of social circle/extroversion because you can always date and fuck your looksmatch.
strong pics
I've sent people pics but I'm not gonna do that anymore. You don't know who's crazy on here and who'd dox you so I'm just gonna keep it safe. I'd say I have a 6/10 face though. Not great, not bad but definitely better than average. The average guy looks like dogshit so that's not very hard lmao

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
ass said:
UglyNormalFag said:
I've sent people pics but I'm not gonna do that anymore. You don't know who's crazy on here and who'd dox you so I'm just gonna keep it safe. I'd say I have a 6/10 face though. Not great, not bad but definitely better than average. The average guy looks like dogshit so that's not very hard lmao
:okthen:
I don't know what else to say lol. It's not like 6/10 is special lmaooo

Mughal

Banned
I get IOIs every day boyo. Face is definitely not the only problem.

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
assburger said:
stop trolling
[hr]
problem is that ok/good looking  aspies/autists have to go below their league but they refuse to,they want looksmatch.
On the other hand,ugly normal guys here wouldnt want their ugly looksmatch even though they can pull it off.
But if you are really ugly you will very hardly find  even your ugly looksmatch because for two ugly people to be in ltr both of them need  to be objective and accept ugly partner and that is  hard to happen unless both of them are extremly desperate

assburger

Gigachad
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
problem is that ok/good looking  aspies/autists have to go below their league but they refuse to,they want looksmatch.
On the other hand,ugly normal guys here wouldnt want their ugly looksmatch even though they can pull it off.
But if you are really ugly you will very hardly find  even your ugly looksmatch because for two ugly people to be in ltr both of them need  to be objective and accept ugly partner and that is  hard to happen unless both of them are extremly desperate
nope, aspies can't get anything. end of.
we are absolute rubbish to society and women.

kibo

Chad
assburger said:
kibo said:
my gf has one autist as relative with nonautistic chick.
She is ugly bitch,he was avarage looking but real autist.She provided money from what i heard.
male autists probably dont reproduce much on avarage,butyou can probably pull off some nausea inducing bitch to hold hands with her  :mrgreen:  and after you get some experience maybe you can date some ok looking bitch too.Some friend of her for example...
serious autist are really fucked.But there are alot of aspie ok looking losers here who i talked about.They are not real autists,but they are still basementcels...

Lel

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:

this

King Chad

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:

A lot people come here for redpill and looks theory a lot of guys are good looking too

assburger

Gigachad
kibo said:
assburger said:
She is ugly bitch,he was avarage looking but real autist.She provided money from what i heard.
male autists probably dont reproduce much on avarage,butyou can probably pull off some nausea inducing bitch to hold hands with her  :mrgreen:  and after you get some experience maybe you can date some ok looking bitch too.Some friend of her for example...
serious autist are really fucked.But there are alot of aspie ok looking losers here who i talked about.They are not real autists,but they are still basementcels...
nah i think im just gunna die thanks

i am too far gone at this point anyway

why the fuk did i have to be born for fuks sake

@"ItWontBeMe" aren't you a 7/10 though or where those pics you posted some time ago fake?

kibo

Chad
assburger said:
kibo said:

why dont you go to university?And befriend there other aspies.
The only thing needed to befriend aspie is to approach him since he is too passive but he wont reject you.
You need some progress in life for further coping

assburger

Gigachad
kibo said:
assburger said:

why dont you go to university?And befriend there other aspies.
The only thing needed to befriend aspie is to approach him since he is too passive but he wont reject you.
You need some progress in life for further coping
no one will want anything to do with me. i am an absolutely miserable boring sack of fucking shit.
i will probably be worse than i've ever been socially.
seeing all the happy sexually active NTs will push me over the edge completely.
i am supposed to be going for some shitty course that i'm not even interested in anymore but even if i do i'll probably quit soon after.

i need DEATH.