daily reminder: this is considered as supermodelmaterial

heilsa

Slayer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molly_Bair

Molly Bair was born in Pennsylvania in 1997. During her childhood, she was mocked by the others because of her atypical physique: she was extra-thin, 6.1 feet tall and had a ‘strange face’. She even confessed to CNN: "I would never think that a girl who spent most of her childhood with a unibrow, glasses and a Yoda shirt would be in Vogue Italia", and that she was embracing an "alien-rat-demon-goblin-gremlin sort of vibe". She also admitted to have been a very strange child

from wiki

:lol:

Feelsbrah

Banned
Uniqueness is good for attaching to brands.   In the second pic she looks like ideal model material.    Being a model is different to being a regular good looking chick ffs when will you guys understand this

Copenhagen

Slayer
Last girl is perfect for a runway, OP needs to read up on his high fashion

FireHaze

Gigachad
Supermodels aren't selected for good looks as much as they are for modeling clothes, which is why they're all practically anorexic and weird looking.

heilsa

Slayer
FireHaze said:
Supermodels aren't selected for good looks as much as they are for modeling clothes, which is why they're all practically anorexic and weird looking.

is this also legit for mm?

FireHaze

Gigachad
heilsa said:
FireHaze said:

is this also legit for mm?

Not really. MMs are legit good looking.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
And let me guess this ratfaced subhuman expects Only chad thunderstock's superior sperm to give life to another ratfaced, weak jawed, weak chined, framecel son with dumbo ears.

These are the kind of forest nymphs that I imagine to come fuck me in the forest.

WHY CAN'T LIFE BE MAGICAL?