Red Pill daily reminder the george floyd thing is a hoax, same as corona, global warming, etc

Shameless

Lookism God
Shitposters

fuckedposthistory

اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْل
he is partying with derek chauvin in aruba

Munificent

leif me alone
Masculinity Crew
too late, it is firmly ingrained in the upcoming generations unconscious.

Noopetorope

Incel
Yeah Blackrock statestreet and Vanguard rule the world. They own every big company in the world. Lol at people that think that there was ever a Democracy anywhere in the world it will always be power and money ruling.

Shameless

Lookism God
Shitposters
if corona kills a black person, it's police brutality, never forget.

RuudVanNistelrooy

Gigachad
Oldcels
i was always wondering how a man can be shouting while his neck is pressed by a cop's knee

VenomGT3

Slayer
Finally, someone who shares my thinking. This has all been created as a sideshow for the pandemic farce because they need to pit people against each other and not the government. They destroyed the economy, yet our main focus is some black dude who died from a fentanyl overdose?? Fitting how the blm slogan has been “I can’t breathe” during times where masks and face coverings are mandatory.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Yeah Blackrock statestreet and Vanguard rule the world. They own every big company in the world. Lol at people that think that there was ever a Democracy anywhere in the world it will always be power and money ruling.
Which makes neolibs even more insane. It legit boggles my mind how people cape for being ruled like little bitches. We need world wide anarchy idc of consequences

Shameless

Lookism God
Shitposters
We need world wide anarchy idc of consequences
ok retard, you realize no one else wants that and you are a small minority? you probably don't even want that too seeing as you spend all your time on your computer, you realize anarchy = no electricity, computers, etc, right?

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
ok retard, you realize no one else wants that and you are a small minority? you probably don't even want that too seeing as you spend all your time on your computer, you realize anarchy = no electricity, computers, etc, right?
Thats how life shouldve been, knowledge is corruption per the Bible

Comethazine

When I die put my money in the grave OUT OF OFFICE
HBO Manlets
We live in a society, that praises drug addict and real criminal just to have an excuse for destroying cities and killing innocent.

ChickenWings

Normie
Can't make this shit up:

In my country (Netherlands) they allowed mass protests for BLM (even though we have no such issues of racism or police brutality here in NL),

but they DENIED protests against quarantine for public safety reasons.

It's a joke.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
weird thats coming from a guy who posts about watching netflix and being on the computer all day
When did I say that? also Im a product of my environment, I wish my environment (the world was different) :D

just_a_life

Lookism MGTOW Crew, Vice President
it's all a joke, the world is a joke