Daily reminder that you overestimate your looks

paul_gauguin

Coper
retrudedmaxilla said:
zombie said:
Men in general overestime their own looks, and women think 80% of men are "below average"

JFL at thinking you are GL as a man in 2019
ive always thought men are plainer are objectively less attractive then women, but because I am straight that probably affects this.
many men think that attractivness in both genders follows a normal distribution. but from a biological and evolutionary standpoint this makes little sense. why? because men and women are different.

you have to keep in mind in mind that what we find attractiv is part of of biological programm, not a conscious decision (what we find attractive is decided within less than one second) mostly determined by dna and hastn changed since the stoneage.  technological progress has zero effect on what we find attractive. thats why women still dig the strong guy who looks he would be succesful at hunting and not the small scrawny indian guy who looks like he can make a lot of money at google even though the later would be more rational decison today. but the subconsciousness, the lizard brain whatever you wanna call that still thinks we live in primitive times and thats why a woman wont be attracted in a sexual way by the average google employe

just like you are attracted by a female body that highers the possibilities that she wont have any birth complications (wide hips, thin waist)

and thats why modern invention like the pill or condoms have no effect on the mechanism i will now tell you. 

until 100 years ago sex = pregnancy.

women and men have totally different reproduction strategies because they are biological totally different.

dschinghis khan had around 1000 children in his life. you will never hear of a woman with a even close number of children. a woman is biological limited. the highest number you will hear are 12-13 children.

in theory a men could make another woman pregnant every 30min. when a woman gets pregnant she not only loses 9 months she is also in high danger of actually dying at pregnancy or at birth. like i said our body and brain is still in the stoneage so modern medicine isnt helpful here. sex has zero risks for a man but comes with a lot of risks for the woman.

so obviously women and men will have different reproduction strategies.

the men goes for quantity. the more offsprings the more succesful a man is evolutionary speaking.

the women cant go for quantiy. she goes for quality. it makes sense for her not waste the few opportunities she for children for a normal dude or even an ugly incel. getting impregnated by an ugly incel is catastrophic for a woman form a evolutionary point of view. she risks death and she loses times where she could get impregnated by chad.

so when a man sees a woman his brain has way lower standards to find a woman fuckable then vice versa.

and thats why we have results like this

the same results can be replicated outside the online dating bubble (in case you argue ugly men are more likely to end up on dating platforms..i never understood this argument because the same should be the case for women then)

so yes

the percentage of ugly men is way more higher then the percentage of ugly women in the age group where women can still get kids

BTW THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT ONLY 20% OF MEN GET SEX IT ONLY MEANS THAT ONLY 20% OF MEN ARE WHAT WOMEN WOULD CONSIDER AS PHYSICALLY HOT

obviously other factors play a role for men too in oder to get laid.

paul_gauguin

Coper
Changes said:
This was posted a while ago:

What it's saying is, there's actually an effective advantage for overestimating your looks, whereas there isn't one for underestimating or even accurately estimating them.
My theory - in order to come at women and make sex and relationships with them possible, from your part, you have to want to have a son that is just like you.  You have to wanna create in your own image, so if you have any problems with yourself, and you're not owning yourself and your genetics, it can't happen.  That's mentalceldom, right there.
I've spent my whole life being ridiculously hard on myself, while hating and laughing at how other guys aren't.
This website feeds into that perfectly but really, it hasn't worked out too well for me.
Just remember that there are a lot of delusional copers getting lucky right now.
there 2 things people have to acknowledge here

1. majority of men are ugly. thus most men will experience more rejection than sucess when it comes to dating. i think this fact can be freeing to a certain point. its not your fault that you get rejected from time to time. its just how the world works.

2. Number 1 doesnt matter since rejection doesnt cost you anything except a hurt ego maybe. rejection is normal and part of most mens life. deal with it. if you keep trying far majority of men will get laid or have relationships evcentually. if you cant deal with rejection its over for you. you will get eliminated from the genpool and rightfully so. its probably a bigger evolutionary disadvantage then having a retruded maxilla.

Caeser

Just Fuck My Shit Up
paulus said:
Think abou this next time you laugh about this lvl of delusion

Bc we arent better
you are wrong

this is literally one of the only places in the world with a sample that will overwhelmingly prove the exact opposite of this nt-biased study

this is a bdd support group disguised as an internet forum and everyone who posts here is retarded

Pill

Distinguished
Mewslims
So what if i over estimate my looks, it doesn't affect anything, i act like chad therefor i am chad

Dude420

Subhuman
True but those data aren't representation of a population that is Black Pill aware, knowing about the Black Pill seems to lead a subset of people towards a certain degree of body dysmorphic disorder from my experience in those communities.

Crescogenic

Normie
Mewslims
UglyNormalFag said:
paulus said:
Yeah sure boyo

One point below prime pitt
Why do we rate prime Pitt just an 8? Who's a 9 then? I think when someone is clearly above everyone else they should be rated a 9, and then after that it's up to personal preference. There's no 10's obviously
psl scale only includes 0, 5,6,7,8

0=invisible, deformed
5= average
6=mentalcel
7=chad/slayer
8=gigachad

(ik its 2016)

Achathin

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
I think because most normies don't know what makes a face attractive. They think that if their fairly symmetrical and have no deformities they have a nice looking face. But on here we definitely underrate ourselves. 

Also, Judd Apatow and the Jews have you believing as long as you're not deformed and have a witty likable personality, you can slay or get the 8/10 girl

itsoverkillyourself

half vietnamese dark triad badboy
The vast majority of males are nothing but genetic garbage. The amount of actually hot guys I see is maybe one or twice a day, if I'm lucky (and I live a 3M+ city), usually not even that. I don't think there's even 1% of males that are actually attractive let alone 20% like Twerpers claim.
The idea that most men should be considered attractive and the idea that most women are not attractive are modern patriarchal inversions. Females have always had a reproductive investment that is literally thousands of times (if not more) higher than males'. Most males are genetic garbage that wouldn't have passed their sub human genes 50,000 years ago. If women's reproductive investment is thousands of times higher than men's it's only normal that she's going to find thousand less times MOTOS attractive.
The vast majority of males are worthless and the extreme vast majority of females have intrinsic value. I think males, in some repressed part of their brain knows that and it drives them so mad lol
"Looksmatch" is just a last-ditch desperate attempt of genetically inferior to try to convince/shame women to give them a chance. Don't settle ladies, never let you be shamed by these losers!

its over. kill yourself