Daily reminder that you overestimate your looks

paulus

Banned
some people may say its pathetic to bump your own threads with noone responding but...

i think their absolutely right

GorillaOgRe

Subhuman
paulus said:
some people may say its pathetic to bump your own threads with noone responding but...

are u a balding manlet?

paulus

Banned
GorillaOgRe said:
paulus said:

are u a balding manlet?

6'4 balding oldcel whose life choices lead him to am dead end

paulus said:
[video=youtube]
Bc we arent better
JUST WOW!!! The amount of delusion on this video is beyond anything I could've ever imagined

:jordan:

The gook at 2:59 thinking she's a 9  :lol:

looksmaxx

King of Chads
Deliciadecu said:
paulus said:
[video=youtube]
Bc we arent better
JUST WOW!!! The amount of delusion on this video is beyond anything I could've ever imagined

Reddit is still worse (love how you always blackpill the people here, lmao if they knew we posted them)

"I think I'm a solid 7"

:cage:

I'm the opposite tbh, my friends tell me I'm gl, I get IOIs but I still want to kms when I look in the mirror because of psl imperfections.

looksmaxx

King of Chads
Regensburg study proved 80% of men are ugly objectively (perceived as) and 72% of women

Lumbersexual

Incel
looksmaxx said:
Deliciadecu said:

Reddit is still worse (love how you always blackpill the people here, lmao if they knew we posted them)

"I think I'm a solid 7"

How can so many people that would never get a second look think they're a 7?
I think I'm a 4 and I'm super happy with that, but I think after a few more rounds of filler I could get to average

looksmaxx

King of Chads
Lumbersexual said:
looksmaxx said:

"I think I'm a solid 7"

How can so many people that would never get a second look think they're a 7?
I think I'm a 4 and I'm super happy with that, but I think after a few more rounds of filler I could get to average
Idk, but how can you think you are a 7 with major flaws? I see dudes with weak chins thinking they're at least a 6 when they are a 4.

6/10 is the most common rating Normies give themselves. I'd say 4 is average in most places, 6 is only average in good locations like Milan or Stockholm

I'm a 5 Normie scale and I used to be a 4. I remember I never thought I was above 5 when I was still bluepilled.

Majority of Normies rate themselves 6/10 LOL.

BoneMAXXING

Incel
Underrating on purpose so you can have a positive surprise or overrating are both signs of low IQ and irrational thinking.

A high IQ person will rate themselves as closely as they can to what objectively they stand up. They will view themselves from "third person" so to speak. Only that way you can looksmax properly.

If you are uglier than you look then you won't be able to find the real faults and fix them via looskmaxxing and if you are hotter than you look and think you are ugly then you can mess up an already good face via incorrect procedures.

So for human to be able to looksmax properly, one has to come with reality and accept the objective PSL standing they are at.

standardscoper

The first bateman
Masculinity Crew
this site is vanta blackpilled so most here rate themselves LESS attractive than they are.

I definetly am less attractive then I think though.