Daily Reminder: No Recovery from missing on This

7dot

Incel

Did YOUR COCK get that treatment DAILY during your KEY DEVELOPMENT YEARS (13-17) from a peaking, prime-ass, smooth teen-aura glowing skin, luscious lips, full-of-life, cute-ass-sexy-ass-big-titted-yet-firm 13 to 17 year old jailbait?

Did you enjoooyyy a PRIME specimen experimenting with your COCK in a curious-excited way for fucking hours?

Did you had tons of top-tier HS girls a smartphone-screen-touch away from an unprotected SEX session for you had perfect HS-slayer-looks + status due playing in a football team?

Did EVERY girl you interacted with develop a CRUSH on you therefore you becoming the TRIGGER of all of her fantasies? Did she need YOUR COCK to release her peaking hormone-fueled prime-time SEX drive?

Was she addicted to your COCK? Did she worship your COCK due your genetic superiority?

Did she bring over other girls to have literal JB ORGIES with their BFFs and you as the LUCKY guy during the most intense no-parents-at-home weekend nights of your LIFE?

IM ASKING YOU FUCKING INCEL: HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED 2 OR MORE 7+/10 JBS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY AND WANTED TO QUOTE UNQUOTE EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEX LIFE? DID YOU TURN THEM ON SO MUCH THAT THEY WENT BI-CURIOUS ONLY TO PLEASE YOU AS PLEASING YOU GAVE THEM A NATURAL HIGH?

Did they take TURNS to measure your huge COCK using their fingers as a ruler trying to guesstimate your size in between GIGGLES?

What? C'mon Jimmy, answer, don't be afraid.

What you say? What are you mumbling? It's going to be a no? No, you say? NO perfect TITTED, perfect PUSSY, perfect neoteneous-sexy-cute-faced prime-slut-GODDESSES for YOU?

Well that's funny: You are already dead.

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

Ponglenis

Slayer
If JB's didn't send you pics like these on the daily during your early teenage years, your brain isn't developed properly.

Invisible

King of Chads

OMGG

HER EYES

FUCKING HELL IM CRYING TEARS AS AN ADULT MALE.

Does anyone know how I can visit G without pain? FUCCEN SRS

Invisible

King of Chads
@"7dot" fuck you, mang. 

I need to block you. I can't take this shit. I JUST CAN'T.

iftsj

Banned
This thread made me relapse at no fap. Now i want to die

mydougiefresh

Normie
7dot said:

Did YOUR COCK get that treatment DAILY during your KEY DEVELOPMENT YEARS (13-17) from a peaking, prime-ass, smooth teen-aura glowing skin, luscious lips, full-of-life, cute-ass-sexy-ass-big-titted-yet-firm 13 to 17 year old jailbait?

Did you enjoooyyy a PRIME specimen experimenting with your COCK in a curious-excited way for fucking hours?

Did you had tons of top-tier HS girls a smartphone-screen-touch away from an unprotected SEX session for you had perfect HS-slayer-looks + status due playing in a football team?

Did EVERY girl you interacted with develop a CRUSH on you therefore you becoming the TRIGGER of all of her fantasies? Did she need YOUR COCK to release her peaking hormone-fueled prime-time SEX drive?

Was she addicted to your COCK? Did she worship your COCK due your genetic superiority?

Did she bring over other girls to have literal JB ORGIES with their BFFs and you as the LUCKY guy during the most intense no-parents-at-home weekend nights of your LIFE?

IM ASKING YOU FUCKING INCEL: HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED 2 OR MORE 7+/10 JBS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY AND WANTED TO QUOTE UNQUOTE EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEX LIFE? DID YOU TURN THEM ON SO MUCH THAT THEY WENT BI-CURIOUS ONLY TO PLEASE YOU AS PLEASING YOU GAVE THEM A NATURAL HIGH?

Did they take TURNS to measure your huge COCK using their fingers as a ruler trying to guesstimate your size in between GIGGLES?

What you say? What are you mumbling? It's going to be a no? No, you say? NO perfect TITTED, perfect PUSSY, perfect neoteneous-sexy-cute-faced prime-slut-GODDESSES for YOU?

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

I was nt for few days now OP, and you had to ruin it, didn't ya?!!

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
mydougiefresh said:
7dot said:

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

I was nt for few days now OP, and you had to ruin it, didn't ya?!!

redpiller

Incel
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I appreciate your attention to detail and literary talent.
this guy has been posting threads of this caliber since 2012 puahate days where he was from the legendary group of posters like chinpoko macimate and the rest and all of them had very distinct style of posting but here he has 0 rep and no one knows him except a couple of people which prove this site is run mostly by newfags and underage incels lol

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
I just saw two ultra hot jailbaits in the supermarket. This experience ruined the whole day. They were so hot, rather short, omg.