- EPA

With Krill Oil you get:
- DHA
- EPA
Astaxanthin

Astaxanthin has huge benefits to skin with main 2 qualities:
- Improve skin quality
- Improve skin resistance to sunlight

I have been on and off krill oil for over a year now and can guarantee it your skin burn WAY less when you're outside. Ofcourse take precaution to avoid the sun, this is not free pass to tan. When buying look for "NKO" it stands for "Neptune Krill Oil" the certified krill catch company that distribute to many brands. 

If you aren't Krilling you're wasting your time boyo

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
What's your take on algae-derived Omega 3? That's the original source of Omega 3.

Going somewhere right now, no time to type up a tl;dr, I might do it later.

Cliffs: high-grade algae-derived Omega 3 > everything else.

Legalizer

Banned
ItWontBeMe said:
What's your take on algae-derived Omega 3? That's the original source of Omega 3.

You can get omega-3 from many sources, the best one for sure is wild caught salmon which is very expensive.
I'm not a big believer in plants supplement since human cannot really absorb much nutrition. So stuff like flax seed, carrots and plant-based food are mostly useless unless you megadose (dirrahrea trip). 

Best nutritious food imo are animal's kidneys, liver, heart but ofcourse who eat those things lol.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Legalizer said:
ItWontBeMe said:

You can get omega-3 from many sources, the best one for sure is wild caught salmon which is very expensive.
I'm not a big believer in plants supplement since human cannot really absorb much nutrition. So stuff like flax seed, carrots and plant-based food are mostly useless unless you megadose (dirrahrea trip). 

Best nutritious food imo are animal's kidneys, liver, heart but ofcourse who eat those things lol.
Spoken like a true Scandinavian LOL

Flax seeds are the biggest scam out there, far from being a health food. They contain phyto-estrogens (to be avoided if you're male), high levels of phytates which lead to mineral depletion. Plus, flax seeds are NOT a good source of Omega 3, it's only the long chain omega-3 fats (EPA and DHA) which provide all the known benefits, and these are found exclusively in algae and some sea creatures. Flax contains only ALA (which can be converted to EPA and DHA), but there is very little indication from studies I've read that this conversion occurs in a large number. So yes, as you suggest, you'd probably have to eat like 2 cups of flax seeds (good luck with that) per day to get a good amount of EPA/DHA.

You are right to write off some plant foods from the human diet, but algae is not one of them.
[hr]

Legalizer

Banned
ItWontBeMe said:
Legalizer said:

Spoken like a true Scandinavian LOL

Flax seeds are the biggest scam out there, far from being a health food. They contain phyto-estrogens (to be avoided if you're male), high levels of phytates which lead to mineral depletion. Plus, flax seeds are NOT a good source of Omega 3, it's only the long chain omega-3 fats (EPA and DHA) which provide all the known benefits, and these are found exclusively in algae and some sea creatures. Flax contains only ALA (which can be converted to EPA and DHA), but there is very little indication from studies I've read that this conversion occurs in a large number. So yes, as you suggest, you'd probably have to eat like 2 cups of flax seeds (good luck with that) per day to get a good amount of EPA/DHA.

You are right to write off some plant foods from the human diet, but algae is not one of them.
[hr]

Not sure if spirulina is considered algae but I'm taking one right now, no noticable effect for me since I'm already supplementing with krill oil and fish oil

BlueBalls

Chad
LEGIT thread

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Astaxanthin>beta carotine[/font]

Harris

Incel
:cage:

Redpill: Fish oil / Krill oil is a scam.

Yeah it makes you burn slower.  So what?  It's an antioxidant.  Vitamin A is an anti-oxidant and is pretty much a  hormone too (retinoic acid that is, cells have receptors for it).

You think the sun only causes oxidation?  LOL  It also destroys collegen via colleganse activation.

Just lol at thinking you can tan without getting smashed by UV damage.

:banderas:

monsterclock

Incel
Legalizer said:
ItWontBeMe said:

i eat liver nigga

Lorebin

Normie
I really felt better when I was taking a Fish Oil and I didn't notice any improvement after D and Multivitamine

Legalizer

Banned
monsterclock said:
Legalizer said:

i eat liver nigga
Slayer. Seriously mire you can swallow those.
[hr]
Lorebin said:
I really felt better when I was taking a Fish Oil and I didn't notice any improvement after D and Multivitamine
Fish oil is more like synnergistic sup so you should pair it with other things, by it self its just an oil from a fish nothing special. 

You should take K2 with D3 though

Temoc

Coper
Legalizer said:
ItWontBeMe said:

chicken hearts are delicious boyo, I used to eat 10 a day, srsly
Liver is popular here but it tastes terrible and I never saw kidney

twisty

Banned
Castor oil is legit too byddyboyos..
Rich in omega i heard it can prevent hairloss..also legit for eyebrowsmaxing..Is toxic when overdosed

SexGod

Coper
Legalizer said:
Fish oil is more like synnergistic sup so you should pair it with other things, by it self its just an oil from a fish nothing special. 

You should take K2 with D3 though
Such as?

OldRooster

King of Chads
I take krill oil not because of the trivial amount of Astazanthan in it, but because I read it is less likely to oxidize than fish oil, may or may not be true, but I see no down side to taking Krill oil over fish oil.

If you eat flax, make sure to eat it on an empty stomach, the conversion rate to real Omega 3 will be much higher.

Castor oil is almost entirely Omega 9, and thus not pertinent to this discussion. though I have started taking it recently because of the supposed hairloss prevention benefits. It is very cheap and I see no possible downside to taking 650 mg a day

OldRooster said:
I take krill oil not because of the trivial amount of Astazanthan in it, but because I read it is less likely to oxidize than fish oil, may or may not be true, but I see no down side to taking Krill oil over fish oil.

If you eat flax, make sure to eat it on an empty stomach, the conversion rate to real Omega 3 will be much higher.

Castor oil is almost entirely Omega 9, and thus not pertinent to this discussion. though I have started taking it recently because of the supposed hairloss prevention benefits. It is very cheap and I see no possible downside to taking 650 mg a day
Start pinning 2-3 IUs of HGH aspie

Peanuts

Incel
ItWontBeMe said:

Yep. Fish oil and krill oil are a scam. 

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
Also liver is NOT good. Liver is too high in cholesterol, fat, trans fat, animal protein and toxins because it filters the blood.

Animal products in general = shit.

BlueBalls

Chad
Peanuts said:
ItWontBeMe said:

Yep. Fish oil and krill oil are a scam. 

Also liver is NOT good. Liver is too high in cholesterol, fat, trans fat, animal protein and toxins because it filters the blood.

Animal products in general = shit.
As opposed to a vegan diet then?

Anyway a[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]staxanthin really is what we want here since it's way more potent than beta-carotene. I know a guy who drinks krill oil and he noticed that healthy glow after just one week.[/font]

Spaceboy

Cuck
Beta-carotene supplements give you too much of the stuff and you'll just end up looking way too orange in the end.

Healthy diet with plenty but not over-exaggerated amount of carrots, peppers, sweet potatoes and dark green vegetables is the way to go.