Daily reminder:If you care about what others think, it's better to be average-looking

... than godlike-looking. (This goes for males only btw)

just lol @ thinking the world will be handed over to you when you're godlike-looking & that ppl will treat you like a god

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
I know a lot of chads and I think that the average user on this site can't even BEGIN to understand the enormous social pressure that comes from being good looking.

Almost all of the attention is positive, but there will consistently be chads who want to beat the shit out of you because of jealousy. There will also be subhuman girls that start rumors about you because they're salty that you don't want to fuck them.

Brutus said:
I know a lot of chads and I think that the average user on this site can't even BEGIN to understand the enormous social pressure that comes from being good looking.

Almost all of the attention is positive, but there will consistently be chads who want to beat the shit out of you because of jealousy. There will also be subhuman girls that start rumors about you because they're salty that you don't want to fuck them.

:clap:

King Chad

Normie
Brutus said:

And all the girls trying to get pregnant from you...

And the angry boyfriends trying to stab you...

JasonGenova

Coper
Brutus said:

dogboner54

Slayer
Brutus said:

:shock:

good thing i'm not good looking

dogboner54 said:
Brutus said:

:shock:

good thing i'm not good looking

[img=160x142]http://lookism.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_3068.png?dateline=1452685257[/img]

Browcel

Chad
Advantages and disadvantages come hand in hand, but the benefits of being good looking heavily outweigh the disadvantages that come from being average. Stupid thread

JasonGenova

Coper
Browcel said:
Advantages and disadvantages come hand in hand, but the benefits of being good looking heavily outweigh the disadvantages that come from being average. Stupid thread

holy fucking shit

that animal in your avatar is so cute and sexy at the same time, I wanna fuck that face
what is wrong with me  :help: :help: :help:

Browcel

Chad
JasonGenova said:
Browcel said:

holy fucking shit

that animal in your avatar is so cute and sexy at the same time, I wanna fuck that face
what is wrong with me  :help: :help: :help:

Legit. The halo effect from baby deers is strong as fuck.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Browcel said:

This.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Brutus said:

How many Chad slayers do you know?