Daily reminder about the importance of WASPieness

redmanlet

Banned
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
511
Reputation
0
The amount of times i fapped to her in my teenage years
 :nice:
 
Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Messages
3,197
Reputation
6
MulattoFuck said:
White Americans advertising and halo'ing their race like there's no tomorrow.  

This was news back in the 19th century when they had to do it so they wouldn't get cucked by high T native Americans and Chinese slayers
:cage:
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,217
Reputation
3,166
redmanlet said:
The amount of times i fapped to her in my teenage years
 :nice:
I grew up watching her sister more tbh. Zoey 101 was the shit back in the day. I wanted to go that school so bad and ride around in these 

[hr]
SpoiledMaleModel said:
MulattoFuck said:
White Americans advertising and halo'ing their race like there's no tomorrow.  

This was news back in the 19th century when they had to do it so they wouldn't get cucked by high T native Americans and Chinese slayers
:cage:
Lol this. The only thing they slay is their textbooks
 
Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Messages
3,197
Reputation
6
UglyNormalFag said:
redmanlet said:
The amount of times i fapped to her in my teenage years
 :nice:
I grew up watching her sister more tbh. Zoey 101 was the shit back in the day. I wanted to go that school so bad and ride around in these 

[hr]
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Lol this. The only thing they slay is their textbooks
....and Xbox
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
21
And yet the the biggest slayers on this site are ethnics like Nothereforlong and Adonis while 6'2+ WASPs like Sephon and RodgerRabbit are incel 

:cage:
 
Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Messages
3,197
Reputation
6
Magnus said:
And yet the the biggest slayers on this site are ethnics like Nothereforlong and Adonis while 6'2+ WASPs like Sephon and RodgerRabbit are incel 

:cage:
I only care about IRL slayers.
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
21
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Magnus said:
And yet the the biggest slayers on this site are ethnics like Nothereforlong and Adonis while 6'2+ WASPs like Sephon and RodgerRabbit are incel 

:cage:
I only care about IRL slayers 
Legit they're not real people
 
Top