Cutting under 11% BF is so hard

Fuark, I almost feel like pleasuremaxing again and eating whatever I want. I think this caloric restriction is making me depressed too.

Very legit

why couldnt I have been born with Chad/slayer tier metabolism 

I have to cut on fucking 1500 cals/day thanks to my cuck tier genes

FireHaze

Gigachad
Lots of water + high protein low calorie diet + hot sauce on everything + 8 hours of sleep per night

You'll almost never feel hungry. Srs.

Serperior

Coper
FireHaze said:
Lots of water + high protein low calorie diet + hot sauce on everything + 8 hours of sleep per night

You'll almost never feel hungry. Srs.
Also ACV

FuckThis

Slayer
Sometimes i get the urge to shove as much food as i can in under an hour.
I donthay once a month.

I will order a 42 cm pizza and soda and some sweet panckakes and eat them all in one sitting.

offthewall

Slayer
Man you'd want to have a very good face and body genetics for this to be worth it.

Ocho

Incel
offthewall said:
Man you'd want to have a very good face and body genetics for this to be worth it.
Lol legit... the only reason you should be doing that to yourself is if you get paid for your face or your body the way it looks below 10% bf.  Other than that there is absolutely no reason to torture yourself like that if it's that difficult. srs

TRT

Coper
FuckThis said:
Sometimes i get the urge to shove as much food as i can in under an hour.
I donthay once a month.

I will order a 42 cm pizza and soda and some sweet panckakes and eat them all in one sitting.
acting on this urge is why i now have a legit binge-eating disorder a year later. :(

TRT

Coper
True Romance said:
TRT said:
acting on this urge is why i now have a legit binge-eating disorder a year later. :(
do you come from a fat family/ancestors?
nope, opposite.

i just gave myself this disorder by excessive caloric restriction, i've never been over-weight, just always wanting lower body-fat due to vanity.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Below 10% is pointless unless you're a professional athlete.

10% is where facial aesthetics should peak, nothing but diminishing returns afterwords.

ethniccoper

Incel
I hope you know what you're doing boyo. That includes high protein intake, gymcelling, etc. Have one cheat day if it's getting too bad

I actually felt good until now, and this morning I feel great again.

Recently I've been getting this kind of "depressed" feeling a few hours after the dopamine-feel-like-a-god release from the workout, it's weird. It's like a caffeine crash with negative thoughts.

MENTAL_CEL said:
Below 10% is pointless unless you're a professional athlete.

10% is where facial aesthetics should peak, nothing but diminishing returns afterwords.
I wanna see what I look like at really low BF's at least once in my life. I'll probably lean bulk back up afterwards.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
I dont see the problem here, I cut down to 10% once every year with a diet of icecream every fucking day.