cutting out gluten might be legit

IcedEarth

Slayer
I replaced bread with rice, potatoes, corn and most of my visceral fat went away and is shrinking

Vertu

Incel
Gauging off your dire situation (born into poor family, living the NEET lifestyle, making 200 posts every 10 hours)

You are probably unable to afford a proper, organic, nutritious diet. No offense of course.

You posted photos of your pizza on sluthate .Seems like you have shit genetics judging by your health.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Yanis Varoufakis said:
You posted photos of your pizza on sluthate .Seems like you have shit genetics judging by your health.
I didn't post any pizza genius, the IcedEarth account on sluthate was a trolljob of the admin's crowd.

IcedEarth said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
I didn't post any pizza genius, the IcedEarth account on sluthate was a trolljob of the admin's crowd.
Ok but i think the guy posted proof that he is from Romania.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Yanis Varoufakis said:
IcedEarth said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
Ok but i think the guy posted proof that he is from Romania.
lol wat proof? btw there were other 2 romanian dudes too one still in hs the other barely out of college

IcedEarth said:
lol wat proof? btw there were other 2 romanian dudes too one still in hs the other barely out of college
Then that's it.Seriously posters who are still in high scool should be banned for their own good.This place is toxic.