• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

currently listening to the cute JB in the next house over get fucked

lono

Banned
I'm trying to take a shit and all I hear is feminine grunting and moaning.

How the fuck can't her parents hear her.

We've gotten to the point where a man can't even SHIT in the comfort of his own house without being redpilled about how much awesome sex other people are having.

She sounds so cute and innocent even as she's moaning and screaming yes.

I want to go over there and save her.

But this what she wants...to be defiled by some assholes dick

One True God

Machine
Do you smell good now? Just knock on the wall and say "can I join in?"

smellysocks

Megastar
spy on the chad and give us a status report on his fwhr and wrist size

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Very nice, I always enjoy this experience. I noticed the "sound of sex" a few days ago resonating from the nearby park.

I was once accommodated in some hotel targeted at young couples. One such couple was in the room next to me, and it was thrilling. The guy banged the girl for at least an hour straight. It awakened me in the middle of the night, she was screaming hard. I even crawled on their balcony through the roof, but saw shit since the lights were turned off.

• Banned

lono

Banned
She's a 7 latina in. Very cute with a tight body and wears leggings all the time. Her dad iss a robust Hispanic dude who's always drinking.

Not going to go next door and ask if I can join in fucking a teenage girl you fucking mongs

Just wallowing in the fact that this cute innocent girl that I have drooled over is getting fucked and screaming from some other guys dick

lono said:
She's a 7 latina in. Very cute with a tight body and wears leggings all the time. Her dad iss a robust Hispanic dude who's always drinking.

Not going to go next door and ask if I can join in fucking a teenage girl you fucking mongs

Just wallowing in the fact that this cute innocent girl that I have drooled over is getting fucked and screaming from some other guys dick

go see what the guy looks like you aspie

smellysocks said:
spy on the chad and give us a status report on his fwhr and wrist size

:boat:

I wouldn't be surprised if a forum member here actually did this

just goes to show what type of people you're surrounded by

ethnicredpill

Banned
thickneckedslayer said:
lono said:

This

We need to know this.

Foxx

Average Guy
WAIT TILL HE LEAVES AND TAKE PICTURES OF HIM

lono

Banned
thickneckedslayer said:
lono said:

What the hell is wrong with this forum

thickneckedslayer said:
        lono

ethnicredpill
thickneckedslayer said:

This

We need to know this.

Foxx said:
WAIT TILL HE LEAVES AND TAKE PICTURES OF HIM

What the hell is wrong with this forum

Foxx

Average Guy
What the hell is wrong with you? This site is all about taking pictures of people who get laid and posting them.