• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Curious what my rating is (6’5”, 23 years old)

5.5psl. Chadlite tbh. But you look like inoffensive (no dark triad) and a few autist. Slay mate

sansajaubert

I'd say 5 because you're really not at the level of "what 6/10 looks like".
Or maybe 4 because your body looks so skinny. Or maybe 4.5 because at least you're 6’5”!

Your smile too narrow. But very nice eyes, eyebrows, hairline and jawline! Although I wonder if your face is a little too bony or if the chin is a little too protruding. It's hard to say because the photos' lighting is too soft, it softens everything.
Would love some side photos, or photos under the sun!

Bigsean422

Or maybe 4 because your body looks so skinny. Or maybe 4.5 because at least you're 6’5”!

Your smile too narrow. But very nice eyes, eyebrows, hairline and jawline! Although I wonder if your face is a little too bony or if the chin is a little too protruding. It's hard to say because the photos' lighting is too soft, it softens everything.
Yeah I'm definitely skinny, I was cutting weight to try to make my face look better (although maybe it's time to switch back to leangaining).

Bigsean422

This is my physique, do you think I’d be better off trying to get leaner or gaining some mass?

Attachments

• E4C983EE-4F69-4E96-ACF8-03DDE275A8BF.png
    E4C983EE-4F69-4E96-ACF8-03DDE275A8BF.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • 77E4A50B-AE15-4C9C-A348-DA2F6AA8513F.png
    77E4A50B-AE15-4C9C-A348-DA2F6AA8513F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 26

Bigsean422

Yeah I'm definitely skinny, I was cutting weight to try to make my face look better (although maybe it's time to switch back to leangaining).

This is a side photo I took while bored at work last night so excuse the sweat lmao, also I’m unsure if im starting to bald at the back of my head or it’s just the light hitting where my hair is parted

Attachments

• 06658AF6-97C1-4C55-A47D-7AACFD270D84.jpeg
    06658AF6-97C1-4C55-A47D-7AACFD270D84.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 41

Bigsean422

This is one of the few group photos I have (me with my mom and brother)

Attachments

• 90846613-03CC-464C-B688-A7A7655E6251.jpeg
    90846613-03CC-464C-B688-A7A7655E6251.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 53

over4u

Curious what my rating is. Also threw in my side by side drivers license photos (left is 21 years old and right is ~17 years old) just cuz I think the difference is funny. Also can’t really tell cuz the lighting is shit but my eyes are light blue/grey (which is the only reason I included the old pic in the blue flannel lmao)

Rob Lowe, Chad looking mofo. You aren't having any trouble are you? If you are... ...we are all fucked.

Bigsean422

Rob Lowe, Chad looking mofo. You aren't having any trouble are you? If you are... ...we are all fucked.
Don’t have too much trouble, although I’m pretty high inhib so girls usually start the interactions

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
Any softmaxxes you think would specifically benefit me?
Under eye cream or retin a if you're low inhibit.
Exfoliant for lips, yours are not red enough.
Beta carotene for a better undertone.
latisse or any similar product to grow eyelashes.
Get longer hair, really longer hair.
And always have stubble.
Train neck a lot.
Get leaner and more shredded - so bigger, wider.
Whiten your teeth if needed.

That's pretty much it.

Bigsean422

Under eye cream or retin a if you're low inhibit.
Exfoliant for lips, yours are not red enough.
Beta carotene for a better undertone.
latisse or any similar product to grow eyelashes.
Get longer hair, really longer hair.
And always have stubble.
Train neck a lot.
Get leaner and more shredded - so bigger, wider.
Whiten your teeth if needed.

That's pretty much it.
Thanks for the tips! Im surprised you recommend longer hair as I always thought longer faces like mine did better with short hair, what kind of hairstyle are you thinking of? Also never heard of lip exfoliation, Ill have to check it out

DysMorphie

Banned
That tall?
That face?
Idk what you look like under your clothes but I kind of wouldn't care when I swipe right.

Rating: Sus for catfish.