Cultural theory on female preference

Copenhagen

Slayer
I'll update this theory as time goes on.

I know many people here swear by the looks is everything theory. 

Yes, in a complete anarchic state, looks and physical domination are important for getting women. I consider the US in 2015 as the epitome of the sexual anarchy. The model is unsustainable for civilization though.

However, I have traveled extensively. Most of you know that I pretty much picked up and went to China for my state of mind and it helped me avoid suicide as well as be able to come to terms with myself.

I've come to the conclusion that females are incredibly malleable to the point that they can literally be told how to desire; 

when they are not told how to desire, they revert back to primitivism.

In China, female preference is incredibly stagnant; it literally seems to have zero correlation with looks other than having women admire male beauty but not actively seek it out. It's hard to explain unless you've actually been there, but most women tend to prefer men that 

A) will not readily access prostitutes (legal), 

and B) will be able to provide them with a house, a car, and security.

The cultural gap is so incredibly large with the US that you might as well be visiting another planet, and China has almost no outward influence from other countries - it does in terms of foreign media downloaded and digested, but because China is so huge it literally checks and adjusts its own behavior through the force of sheer population; meaning that sluts cannot be sluts without fear of being cast aside and crushed by the weight of the majority. 

As a result, Chinese women tend towards A) putting little weight on looks, B) appreciating and even praising beta males (as opposed to guys who fuck prostitutes and cheat all the time), C) not exhibiting the blatant white worship that their American cousins do, as Chinese males are the status quo and are the dominant force in society.

Conclusion:

Culture influences the following in Chinese female sexual preference
  • Massive dread game from Chinese men (who can essentially get pussy any time they want if they can afford it)
  • Cultural factors / legacy of poverty push them towards wealthy or stable men
  • Government sanctioned morality, lack of Jewish Hollywood influence and feminism (which is essentially just telling women to revolt against anything male, regardless of how immoral or amoral it is).
  • Social fear of repercussions for antisocial behavior (sluttiness)
  • Chinese men retaining power in society and being able to shape their own image.
Keep in mind that I still 100% subscribe to LMS / alpha thug / dominant-violent-low inhibition theory, but only in the west. In other countries I suspect that female preference is so carefully boxed in after so long that even the women themselves cannot imagine thinking otherwise, since women are unable to think for themselves.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
US is a fucking shithole I might move too.

Full of race wars ad lisping faggots.

well yes but the thing is:
the more a woman is independent from external ressources, the more she focusses on looks in a man, because those extra ressources a average looking man can bring to the table are not mattering that much anymore.
but if a woman is dependent on a man to survive, she will hugely lower her looks requirements simply because the mans ressources he can provide are far more important than his perfect jawline.

so i wouldnt say its cultural but more economic reason. 
huge parts of chinese population are still considered poor for western standards which means those woman would rather have something to eat than fuck a male model.
but western women have literally everything, your average salary isnt gonna impress her when she probably atleast earns the same if not more. so she is not pendendant to quickly find a man for herself to marry her (marriage is a business contract which trades the mans ressources against the key to the pussy) so she can tryout many man and wait until the man with the highest LMS comes along and shows interest in her.

so what can the west learn from china in this case?
either make it harder for women to find jobs again or only allow them to work low paying jobs or lower the wages for women so the mans ressources become valueable again.

Copenhagen

Slayer
The German Dream said:
well yes but the thing is:
the more a woman is independent from external ressources, the more she focusses on looks in a man, because those extra ressources a average looking man can bring to the table are not mattering that much anymore.
but if a woman is dependent on a man to survive, she will hugely lower her looks requirements simply because the mans ressources he can provide are far more important than his perfect jawline.

so i wouldnt say its cultural but more economic reason. 
huge parts of chinese population are still considered poor for western standards which means those woman would rather have something to eat than fuck a male model.
but western women have literally everything, your average salary isnt gonna impress her when she probably atleast earns the same if not more. so she is not pendendant to quickly find a man for herself to marry her (marriage is a business contract which trades the mans ressources against the key to the pussy) so she can tryout many man and wait until the man with the highest LMS comes along and shows interest in her.

so what can the west learn from china in this case?
either make it harder for women to find jobs again or only allow them to work low paying jobs or lower the wages for women so the mans ressources become valueable again.

Very legit, but even if it is economic, after dozens of years of this happening, women begin to actually equate reliability with attractiveness. They wouldn't even consider being with a man that was unreliable or for a ONS or whatever. 

So their entire mentality is completely obliterated and reprogrammed to the extent that certain behavior is almost unthinkable to them. This is true for the majority of Chinese women but not all (not the westernized ones). 

Having been to different countries and observing the women in China, for example, simply do not respond to the same cues that American women respond to. I think that this is the result of deliberate molding of cultural norms (including female preference) to the point that it is almost as engrained, as say, the Protestant fear of sin that is still engrained in our culture (despite the majority of people acting like shit). 

Women in China actually believe that an unreliable man is undesirable, regardless of how he looks. Seen it too many times to think otherwise. 

Another thing I've learned is about how standards of beauty are incredibly manipulated by the media. My wife for example is disgusted by David Gandy because she literally grew up in a country that values "nice" or soft-features, high trust features, etc., on men. She had almost no exposure to the outside world before me.

mystery

Cuck
-would this also be true in Hong Kong?
-How do chinese women view ethnic men?
-White men?

purps drank

Slayer
I think one of the biggest factors is legal prostitution. If men weren't so fucking starved for pussy then I really think we'd be in a better place in America with WAY less white knights, and women who weren't treated like royalty. Same with being in a relationship, your girl can literally always go get a new dick anytime she wants, so girls are basically constantly running dread game on us.

Copenhagen

Slayer
I could be wrong about this. I'm just observing the majority of women.

Apparently Asian women in Asian will fuck foreigners within 20 minutes of meeting them. Wasn't in my case though, I guess I'm just ugly.

I really don't know.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
I could be wrong about this. I'm just observing the majority of women.

Apparently Asian women in Asian will fuck foreigners within 20 minutes of meeting them. Wasn't in my case though, I guess I'm just ugly.

I really don't know.

No way you are under a 8 irl