#Cuckservative is blowing up on twitter. I created that term on sluthate.

alien

Chad
Rotters
I swear to God, I INVENTED the term cuckservative (do a google search for cuckservative and you'll find that my posts on sluthate were the first instance of the use of that term).

Should I be getting compensated financially for creating this meme?

FuckThis

Slayer
Lol
I remember you were in every single sluthate cuck thread

Darkman

Normie
Aspies rarely get credit for things they invent. See: Nikola Telsa.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Darkman said:
Return of Kings stole my fucking word. And now even hard-line GOPs are using that term on twitter now. Not just MRAs. Neo-Nazis too. It's fucking crazy. Where is my credit?

alien

Chad
Rotters
I also invented the term Republicucks. I might have also used the term Libercuckians as well. I don't know. I got pretty fucking creative at the time. But I'm happy that Cuckservative caught on. What have I been saying? I told you guys that autists are creative.

Darkman

Normie
FuckThis said:
Darkman said:
He wasn't Aspie tho
He was almost certainly a aspie. Most think that he died a virgin. He had no documented lovers.

Copenhagen

Slayer
I believe this. Sluthate was one of the most radical think tanks ever to exist online.

FuckThis

Slayer
Darkman said:
FuckThis said:
He wasn't Aspie tho
He was almost certainly a aspie. Most think that he died a virgin. He had no documented lovers.
being a virgin does not mean he is an aspie
He is from my country(Serbia) so I know a lot of his history, you can just say he was different and really reallyyyy spiritual.
He did talk about females on few occasion. He said on occasion how it is sad that a female acts like a male, and therefore losses her real beauty

alien

Chad
Rotters
What the fuck? Cuckservative has a wikipedia article and no one gave alienfranco any credit for it. They are attributing it to some Republican douchebags in mid-2015. I invented that term in early 2015.

http://************/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76736

lono

Banned
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
I believe this. Sluthate was one of the most radical think tanks ever to exist online.
We need to bring it back.

Put together the greatest minds and come up with political and socioeconomic theories using the tested frameworks of LMS, hypergamy, and JB = everything.

We could revolutionize political commentating and eventually, politics itself.

alien

Chad
Rotters
sub8 life said:
alien said:
Had you heard the term before, did you just make it up there and then? Did you post it on /pol and spread it?
I make it up there and then. I don't even browse /pol/. Some fucker from /pol/ reads sluthate and he spread it. I might have posted the term even earlier on sluthate. That's the first result I got when I typed searched for the term and my handle.

sub8 life

Incel
I actually might have invented a slang/meme that is used here in my local area. I used the term in middle school when I had some friends, the years after that I saw it being used many times on facebook. Always wondered if it was me who started the meme.

alien said:
sub8 life said:
Had you heard the term before, did you just make it up there and then? Did you post it on /pol and spread it?
I make it up there and then. I don't even browse /pol/. Some fucker from /pol/ reads sluthate and he spread it. I might have posted the term even earlier on sluthate. That's the first result I got when I typed searched for the term and my handle.
According to the SH TOS, they own your post that you make. Founders credit and royalties are being sent to 3DFA right as we speak.

alien

Chad
Rotters
My April 5th post actually wasn't the first. This was my first documented use of the term that I found on google (April 4th). And then I decided to make a thread about Cuckservatives the next day when I found out that I stumbled upon brilliance in my autistic basement dwelling NEET stupor.

http://************/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76629

Wikipedia bans TOR exit nodes. FUCK. Now I can't edit the article. lol. There's no fucking way I'm edited that article bareback.