CUCKS VALIDATING MODELS INCREASE OVERALL HYPERGAMY

thatcreepyguy

Subhuman

This is Lydia Simonis (Krasotav) from Australia, born to a russian mother and a polynesian father. Solid 9/10 but she is got a few flaws, like she doesn't look great without makeup, has big ears and has a tatt on her foot whicha lot of MM may find ugly on a female.

Look at the pathetic ethniks validating her on every single post of hers:

[*]andystone305You need a hug? You look so happy @lydiasimonis you deserve it :)

There is tons of comments like this from 4/10 subhumans like this:

No wonder women are as hypergamous as ever, fuck its like if you're 7/10+ you get free validation every single day of your life, leading to the "my shit don't stink" attitude of sluts like this. Yes she is hot but why the fuck are all these incels praising her so much? She never replies them, only (barely) replies women when they ask her about her diet or makeup routine, or about the cook islands.

This is absurd, the problem is all the wannabes 5/10 and 6/10 females that follow her on instagram and twitter see all this hordes of cucks being SO DESPERATE, then start adopting the same attitude towards men, no shit when us subhumans try and score a 6/10 fat girl we're told we are creepy and to fuck off. We are looked with contempt because girls like these ruin it for us.

Imagine dating someone like her, even if you were 8/10 + you would struggle and she could cuck you at any time.

Guys she actually hang out with:

[*]lydiasimonisShoutout to Mr beauty @izaakdeklerk. Proud moments seeing this one doing so well. When I saw your face I instantly thought model face, I must scout him and send pictures to Rita haha. Congratulations Izaak, loving your work. ☺✌✨ #StarsystemParis#IzaakDeklerk#european
[*]izaakdeklerkThanks so much girl, so lucky to have met you and your fam on that sick night! Haha ❤❤ #blessed?

Game over :evil:  There is no chance.

thatcreepyguy

Subhuman
You miss the point, she deserves a MM bf of course, the problem is all the validation and praise she gets from incels and sub 6/10 males which in turn affects the way most females start seeing men. Its a fucking runaway effect, she has LOTS of female followers as well, and from all over the world.

It makes women believe they are ALWAYS entitled to better looking men than them because they know there is more demand than offer for pussy, even fat stinking ones. In other words, female models and these pathetic guys that comment and try to ellicit responses from her are actually increasing overall hypergamy.

Besides that, being hot doesn't give you the right to act all snobby and act like you shit kittens and rainbows or your feet don't smell bad after running a marathon. Srsly. If you go through her instagram properly you will see what I mean, she is not perfect.