• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Cucks ruin women more then Chads

Chads effect the Sexual Marketplace (SMP) in various ways that hurt us severely:
1. They are considered high quality and make us look bad.
2. They ruin women and turn them into horrid sluts who only care about getting used and abused by them.
3. They pass around most of the sluts and play monkey in the middle with us.

It sucks, and it's an evil culture of "humans" just being filthy animals. Fucking worthless scum.

But there aren't enough real (authentic high quality chad if you will) chads to ruin all that many women. The occasional dumb woman will get ruined by them directly, the ones who have a powerful inner slut waiting to get turned into a slave for chads.

Men have to be fucking 8+/10 to be a chad, and have no meaningful morality, be the proper level of dumb and inhuman for this to be how they come out.

For every real chad there are 10 pseudochad cucks.

Pseudochad cucks are sorta like chads, except they are defective in some ways but aren't fully a beta either. They desperately want to be chad but aren't attractive enough, or high T enough or whatever. I guess at their worst they're basically betas with low inhibition, but they're a broad category including up to sub-chads.

Point is that these talkative little cucks are the ones who give women such high self-importance. They're the ones who always flirt (even if they're being degrading like chads they still inflate female-self-worth) and dote and fucking make women play a mental game of finding the hottest, highest T man.

Important: The true, moral, intelligent elite males tend to be us. Some of the attractive ones do well, and possibly even slay if they let their morals slack, but most get isolated from society and benefit from it. They learn to see how fucking useless most "humans are" and gain for it and find each other and form elite clubs and forums and such.

Impotant: Females never have the chance. Even the ugly smart ones are targets for beta cucks who want to be chads.

iftsj

Banned
you got my vote for anthropology nobel prize

Copenhagen

Rotter
just lol buddy boyo said:
:what:

equating having sex with being immoral...is this 1800?

Sex is the process of creating a child.

Bringing a child into this world means creating a life that will require resources in order to survive - which entails a selfish ego that devalues others inherently in order to sustain itself.

So in a way life itself is immoral or at very best amoral.

Sex is not immoral intrinsically at all you guys missed the point but its my fault so lets break it down.

>Important: The true, moral, intelligent elite males tend to be us. Some of the attractive ones do well, and possibly even slay if they let >their morals slack, but most get isolated from society and benefit from it. They learn to see how fucking useless most "humans are" >and gain for it and find each other and form elite clubs and forums and such.

Sex is usually bad in modern culture. The modern SMP, as we all know, has an un-en-sexment rate that is way too high. This is why modern casual sex I'm equating with immorality, because it leads to virginity, incel, sluts, and a whole slew of disgusting problems because people are acting like aminal.

Chads naturally take like double the SMP they should, but overall this has little effect on us. They just use hot sluts and move on, the damage is minimal and we'd still have tons of awesome nerdy chicks if it were just them. The reason why cool girls don't exist is the massive averagish crowd who want to chad so they act like little cucks and ruin women. This is why girls won't fuck us.

Infographic:

THIS FUCKING ATTACHMENT WONT WORK RIGHT I HATE THIS FUCKING WEBSITE ITS REALLY GETTING AS SHITTY AS FUCKING SLUTHATE FUCK MAN

Here just take a link to imgur a fucking competent website that doesnt go down all the time and is a good place to post my research, findings, and manifestos. i hope they dont find a way to fuck it up

Here just take a link to imgur a fucking competent website that doesnt go down all the time and is a good place to post my research, findings, and manifestos. i hope they dont find a way to fuck it up

I avoid posting the Alpha/Beta dynamic because it tends to be treated as an issue of testosterone, inhibition, or at best social skills when attractiveness (not just muscles either, you fucking manlets) matters hard.

But it has plenty of truth, and largely i was repurposing this theory of attraction.

The alphas fuck us a little bit, but knowing lookism they're so few (5% i agree) and don't ruin the economy as a whole at all, they just don't have the numbers to. The trailing 15% who are sorta cucks to the chads cause more issue. The remaining 80% (I'd definitly not just say 80% of males are invisible but wtvr ill work with it) have a huge portion that are trying to be chad or beta and are just cucking themselves for meager results, but at the cost of turning women into bitchy sluts.

A key focus of my theory is that men don't have the same niggardry fucking up their society. The lower 80% of men have about a 10% rate of smart people who realize that all of that is pathetic and embrace some healthy misogeny when they see how fucked the SMP is. So in the end 8% develop well because they aren't invited by their looks to be an imoral scumbag, and are naturally smart.

With women you might have a natural smart rate of 2%, which already would suck but then they are constantly being treated like princesses and begged for sex and thrust into a position where accepting their slutty power is easier that developing like a real human being. One of the few hopes is the Ugly Ducking scenario but even then...

Franktank said:

Do you think that the top 5% is what's fucking us over then? You don't think it's the 87% of nonchad/incels who are bluepilled and spoil the shit out of women?