• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Cucking is the way to go as an incel

Feelsbrah

Banned
Ive always wanted to be a cuck for a cute girl.   I understand girls all have instincts to bang chads and get fucked hard and creampied by them.   I am perfectly OK with this I have never expected girls to want to have sex with an un masculine framecel like me thats OK.   All I reallt want is some female company and affection thats what I really f
Crave more than anything, obviously I want pussy as well but I can repress these desires since I dont deserve it.   I feel like I deserve a cute girl to be a cuck to, I donr wanna watch as she gets banged or anything I just wanna go on dates with her and hd her band play with her hair etc that would make me so happy and Id want her to be all sweet and friendly and girly around me so it feels really romantic

IncelFTW

Joke

chadD24

Regular
Joncoping said:
How old are you? I'm praying you will grow out of it

thats no something you grow out of thats something you grow into that proliferates from years of inceldom. its like incels have been humiliated so long they actually reprogrammed their brains to derive pleasure from their inadequacies in some weird way. all cuckolds start the same way like op