@cuckadoodledoo act now.

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
2
 

Darkman

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,254
Reputation
665
Make the best of your younger years. Most of us are in our early to late 20s and let our best years fly.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
41
lol you talkin like this is something a man can "just do". its all in the face.
either you are a ugly subhuman incel teenager or a goodlooking broadshouldered popular chad teenager.
only one of those two will experience the above
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,230
Reputation
18
The German Dream said:
lol you talkin like this is something a man can "just do". its all in the face.
either you are a ugly subhuman incel teenager or a goodlooking broadshouldered popular chad teenager.
only one of those two will experience the above

Looks matter less in HS it's mostly status
 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
First year in High school???

DO football
Do wrestling
Do basketball
Do track

DO SPORTS
 

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
2,396
Reputation
6
Franktank said:
First year in High school???

DO football
Do wrestling
Do basketball
Do track

DO SPORTS

Crucial. It will give you status and L in the long run
 

Chad

Incel
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
317
Reputation
2
sephon said:
cuck, everyone is a cunt and life sucks so yeah.

lol @ this romanticized bullshit. life isn't a movie

Im sorry sephon, but maybe not for you.


Let the kid live
 

Montross

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
536
Reputation
1
Indeed act now. Join the football team. You'll make a great tackling dummy.
 

Montross

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
536
Reputation
1
Cuck does not look the part of a football player. Or any chad athlete at that. You have to find a niche.

You guys are going to get this poor kid killed trying to live out your failed high school fantasies.
 

Montross

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
536
Reputation
1
cuckadoodledoo said:
Montross said:
Cuck does not look the part of a football player. Or any chad athlete at that. You have to find a niche.

You guys are going to get this poor kid killed trying to live out your failed high school fantasies.

Im a top tier sprinter
Good. You can be the fast white guy who comes last in 100m trials.
 

Workcell

Incel
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
133
Reputation
1
Darkman said:
Make the best of your younger years. Most of us are in our early to late 20s and let our best years fly.

LOL, make the best of your 20's (especially if your in your early 20s).
 

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
6
Yes its time to act. The hormonal vault will soon be closed shut.
 
Top