Aparat

Normie
Look at his face; examine it meticulously, because that's the definition of a cuck.
Typical traits:
-Spends all that money on such stupidity.
-Speaks as if he'll actually play to help them win.
-Asks not to tell his wife.
-Looks like a cuck with Broncos jersey, hat and everything.

[video=youtube]

Aparat

Normie
Sekrets said:
i like how you specified the cents even though they're clearly not significant in this situation

also he cud be rich srs. did the broncos lose?
-If I was rich, I wouldn't spend a cent on that.
-I don't know.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Nothing more beta than seeing grown ass men as hardcore sport fans.

Santeria

Normie
Sekrets said:
i like how you specified the cents even though they're clearly not significant in this situation
interesting and weird of op srs.

broncos won.

i'd never in a million years, even if  i was a billionaire spend 21k on sports tickets.

paying money to watch other men run around and compete.  i could get a better view on tv for free.

one of my bigger pet peeves is guys obsessed over 'their' sports team.  yea i have a favorite team but in reality i dont give a shit if they lose. i'd rather win money myself betting on the opposing team :giggle: :giggle:
[hr]
Amnesia said:
Nothing more beta than seeing grown ass men as hardcore sport fans.
:clap:

Santeria

Normie
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Denver is a large American city with loads of wealthy people in it.

He could be loaded.
irrelevant, just makes him a rich cuck

but i fucking love your sig lol

Aparat

Normie
Santeria said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Denver is a large American city with loads of wealthy people in it.

He could be loaded.
irrelevant, just makes him a rich cuck

but i fucking love your sig lol
This.
Evidently I must have hit a nerve and these cucks are calling me a hater now.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
If you enjoy watching sports, you're a brainwashed normie, and there is no other way around that. Look at all the societies that have declined throughout history, forms of entertainment such as these have been pushed onto the populace at politically expedient times to distract them from what is really going on, from foreign and domestic policy failures, etc.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Watching sports takes the tribalism that a man would use to be successful in business. You're supposed to be angry and warlike in business, you're supposed to be focused in politics, informed and know about all the ins-and-outs of governments but instead, you're now informing yourself about all the ins-and-outs of the soap opera of what size jockstrap the quarterback is wearing.

Fucking cucks.[/font]

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
I will never understand that Super Bowl hysteria or any other sports related hystera in this regard.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
LowInhibBadboy said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I will never understand that Super Bowl hysteria or any other sports related hystera in this regard.
Let me guess u watch anime

:jordan:
Nah, I don't watch movies or tv series, nor do I watch news, sports or anything like that.

Aparat

Normie
ItWontBeMe said:
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
If you enjoy watching sports, you're a brainwashed normie, and there is no other way around that. Look at all the societies that have declined throughout history, forms of entertainment such as these have been pushed onto the populace at politically expedient times to distract them from what is really going on, from foreign and domestic policy failures, etc.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Watching sports takes the tribalism that a man would use to be successful in business. You're supposed to be angry and warlike in business, you're supposed to be focused in politics, informed and know about all the ins-and-outs of governments but instead, you're now informing yourself about all the ins-and-outs of the soap opera of what size jockstrap the quarterback is wearing.

Fucking cucks.[/font]

ketzdinio

Slayer
LowInhibBadboy said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Actually I have two friends who are die hard anime fans and they love sports. Both sports and anime are cuckish as fukk so it's as if it goes hand in hand

of course there are outliers.

Aparat

Normie
ketzdinio said:
LowInhibBadboy said:

Actually I have two friends who are die hard anime fans and they love sports. Both sports and anime are cuckish as fukk so it's as if it goes hand in hand

of course there are outliers.
I don't think there's anything wrong as long as you don't become one of those hardcore fans.

// Infolinks