Cryogenic sleep is the answer

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
We need to freeze ourselves until they figure out how to make bones grow after puberty and fix incel genetics through gene therapy

Magnus

Lookism God
DuckDuckIncel said:
We need to freeze ourselves until they figure out how to make bones grow after puberty and fix incel genetics through gene therapy

The problem with that is then everyone will become a MM thus defeating the purpose of being genetically superior. We would need supercomputers that are able to simulate virtual reality to experience reality where we are MMs but still very rare, or any other fantasy we want for that matter. Oh and since the computers will connect to our brain with the same perceptions that reality will feel just as real as the reality we are experiencing right now.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Magnus said:
DuckDuckIncel said:

The problem with that is then everyone will become a MM thus defeating the purpose of being genetically superior. We would need supercomputers that are able to simulate virtual reality to experience reality where we are MMs but still very rare, or any other fantasy we want for that matter. Oh and since the computers will connect to our brain with the same perceptions that reality will feel just as real as the reality we are experiencing right now.

Yeah, we just need a way to intercept electrical signals from the spinal chord. Perhaps placing a wireless probe at the neck that reads electrical currents via magnetically induces circuits from the current flow. Then we need a way to feed any signal we want right back into the spinal chord at the resolution of the nerve branches. 

Perhaps when physicists figure out how to connect gravity to the other laws we can then start seeing graviationally created haptics for VR. Where you feel accelerations and touch via an artificially created graviational field

JasonGenova

Coper
You will be born again so you might have more luck in next life or you already was a slayer in your psst life so this is why now u suck in this life

Sad thing is, you dont remember the past life

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
JasonGenova said:
You will be born again so you might have more luck in next life or you already was a slayer in your psst life so this is why now u suck in this life

Sad thing is, you dont remember the past life

I must have been a fucking dick in my past life cause this one is horrendous

Magnus

Lookism God
DuckDuckIncel said:
Magnus said:

Yeah, we just need a way to intercept electrical signals from the spinal chord. Perhaps placing a wireless probe at the neck that reads electrical currents via magnetically induces circuits from the current flow. Then we need a way to feed any signal we want right back into the spinal chord at the resolution of the nerve branches. 

Perhaps when physicists figure out how to connect gravity to the other laws we can then start seeing graviationally created haptics for VR. Where you feel accelerations and touch via an artificially created graviational field

My final plan was for the mind to become completely inorganic and independent of flesh. Since the technology would be very advanced by then due to exponential growth I thought I might even be able to live as some sort of being of pure information, not even having a physical body, relying entirely on the fabric of space. Anyways, I could then choose to reside in my fantasy in any supercomputer I wanted. In fact in the end I believe every since atom of matter will be converted to computer matter, there who be no more planets, only computers and the transcended beings that reside with them. At that point it might even be possible to somehow travel to ther universes for all we know and there may even be so much more after that.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Magnus said:
DuckDuckIncel said:

My final plan was for the mind to become completely inorganic and independent of flesh. Since the technology would be very advanced by then due to exponential growth I thought I might even be able to live as some sort of being of pure information, not even having a physical body, relying entirely on the fabric of space. Anyways, I could then choose to reside in my fantasy in any supercomputer I wanted. In fact in the end I believe every since atom of matter will be converted to computer matter, there who be no more planets, only computers and the transcended beings that reside with them. At that point it might even be possible to somehow travel to ther universes for all we know and there may even be so much more after that.

Yea, its quite evident organic matter is just scaffolding for a higher order sentient being. Computers are the seed to whatever life form comes next

Magnus

Lookism God
mrz said:
Magnus said:

I hope I live long enough to mind upload to utopia.

Provided you don't die in an accident or cancer or suicide or anything like that you should live to see it, you'd be somewhere in your 50s based on the best estimates

DuckDuckIncel said:
Magnus said:

Yea, its quite evident organic matter is just scaffolding for a higher order sentient being. Computers are the seed to whatever life form comes next

Yes, organic matter is primitive, leaving the flesh is the next step in evolution, I belive the final step is us literally becoming God like in the Bible

Demgainz

Normie
LOL, I can berely get up from 8 hours sleep, I feel like a zombie or some shit, and my body feels like a bear was laying on it whole night. Now imagine if you sleep for 8 years straight, you won't probably be able to open your eyes.

Jim Ferguson

Banned
mrz said:
freeze me until drugs and JBs are legal

"No law" fukking sick tbh