CRUSHED after facial analysis-WHAT NOW?

DiegoPerotti

Incel
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've been ugly for all my life, so i figured i should start workcelling to save up some cash for plastic surgery. now i have 30 k so i asked ANY gut in ALL forums some advice...
[/font]

i saw a guy from here offering this service in fuckin fiverr and i saw he's not the ONLY ONE!!!! so since i didnt want an aspie virgin to do my morphs i contacted the other two, ONE WAS A FUCKIN SCAM-I PAYED AND THEN THE GIG WAS DELETED AND THE GUY DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE. FUCK THIS SCAMMER. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THAN I PAYED 30 BUCKS FOR THIS SHIT [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.fiverr.com/s2/d0f8daf581[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] AND THIS LOSER BASICALLY TOLD ME I HAVE NO HOPE. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LET ME QUOTE:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"the degree of your midfacial hypoplasia is, quite frankly, impressive. However, you would still be classified as a non-syndromatic patient and thus i doubt cranio facial surgeons worldwide would be keen on performing very invasive procedures. Furthermore, i am not entirely convinced they would make the impact you expect. Anyhow, a zygomatic osteotomy is certainly not enough. I understood you're very fond of this procedure but it simply would not help you. If you do not want to use implants, and i completely understand this point of view, your best bet would be to have a lefort III advancement. Kindly note that present asymmetries could not be solved and anyhow it would not lead to an optimal result. Multiple implants in the malar,orbital rim and paranasal region would address your issues more thoroughly however the concerns you brought up are very legitimate; displacement and infection are a quite common side effect with these implants"[/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Jaw wise you cannot opt for a camouflage treatment as the degree of your malocclusion is too big. You must opt for orthognatic surgery with CCW rotation and genioplasty if you want decent results. This movement is mimicked in the morph in the "after" profile shot, as you can see your projection is different and the occlusal plane is slightly flatter. Consider that once the bi-max surgery is done you would most likely need one of the three:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1) Medpor Jaw Implants [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2) Chin Wing Surgery (1 might be enough, maybe 2, this is unpredictable)[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3) HA/Bio Oss Augmentation"[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Rhinoplasty is absolutely necessary however you must wait till the orthognatic surgery is over; any prior assessment is totally useless. I'm very sure grafts will be necessary to strengthen the bridge"[/font][/font][/size]

[hr]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TL DR: I NEED BIMAX RHINOPLASTY BRACES JAW AUGMENTATION PROCEDURES LEFORT III AND STILL  LOOK UGLY

NO HOPE!!!!
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WHAT NOW??[/font]

DiegoPerotti

Incel
A BIRD WHO HAD A TRAGIC ACCIDENT. I LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO HAS NO BONE ON HIS FACE. LIKE LITERALLY NO BONES, THERE'S MY FOREHEAD AND THEN THERE'S A VOID LIKE I GRADUALLY MELT IN MY NECK TILL I FADE LIKE A SHIT

Temoc

Coper
Why don't you like go to a maxfac surgeon? Or post here, I will evaluate you for free

Temoc

Coper
DiegoPerotti said:
I'm considering if i should post pics.
Send me a PM, I have lots of ebook experience in maxilofacial surgery

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
DiegoPerotti said:
I'm considering if i should post pics.
If there's any forum you should post pics it's this one, there actually are a lot of members who have extensive knowledge about facial surgery and what not.

OnTheRun

Slayer
DiegoPerotti said:
A BIRD WHO HAD A TRAGIC ACCIDENT. I LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO HAS NO BONE ON HIS FACE. LIKE LITERALLY NO BONES, THERE'S MY FOREHEAD AND THEN THERE'S A VOID LIKE I GRADUALLY MELT IN MY NECK TILL I FADE LIKE A SHIT
:lmfao:

at least you are funny

POS

Banned
try this morphing service, by one of our members (guy is @Sekrets), he did a great morph (surgival prediction) for me. 

https://www.fiverr.com/cloudse/make-you-more-attractive
[hr]
btw, i didn't read anywhere in your quote the guy saying it was hopeless (unless you didn't include that part), he just suggested that you need more majour surgeries to improve your looks (don't worry, lots of guys here including me need the major surgeries to look better)

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Thats bullshit advice, I know a non syndrome girl that managed to find 2 great doctors willing to do a box osteotemy. I think she got quoted around 24 k or something like that.

Anyway, Ive had double jaw surgery so If you want some advice dont hesitate to ask me

DuckDuckIncel said:
Thats bullshit advice, I know a non syndrome girl that managed to find 2 great doctors willing to do a box osteotemy. I think she got quoted around 24 k or something like that.

Anyway, Ive had double jaw surgery so If you want some advice dont hesitate to ask me
fuck how did it go? swelling?

also enable your pms man

POS

Banned
DuckDuckIncel said:

@"DuckDuckIncel"  PLEASE PM me those 2 doctors. i only found one who quoted 100k which i can't afford

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Post pics and let us evaluate the so-called midface hypoplasia (this term is often exploited, because it sounds good, but it hardly covers the reality of the face, which is often milder).

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
AlwaysLearning said:
DuckDuckIncel said:

also enable your pms man
It went very well, yeah I had alot of swelling but that normal. Its already gone and now I can see some definition in my bones. All in all it was very worth it for me

DuckDuckIncel said:
AlwaysLearning said:

also enable your pms man
It went very well, yeah I had alot of swelling but that normal. Its already gone and now I can see some definition in my bones. All in all it was very worth it for me

nice to hear man, grats u prolly raised ur self a few points
post before after pics