• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

crocop looked like such a slayer in this staredown

DrunkenSailor

Regular
They pretend like they are some mega tough warriors and then beat each other in rubber gloves.

I can't take any "fighter" seriously.

ThePolygamist

Rotter
DrunkenSailor said:
They pretend like they are some mega tough warriors and then beat each other in rubber gloves.

you are legitimately retarded

you cant punch hard without gloves on, you will break your knuckles

in bare knuckle boxing they dont punch at max power the face because they know they will break their knuckles

and what about kicks to the face? are you sayiing thats not worse than a punch? LOL

DrunkenSailor

Regular
ThePolygamist said:
DrunkenSailor said:

in bare knuckle boxing they dont punch at max power the face because they know they will break their knuckles

the pads allow them to hit much harder to the face

If you punch soft tissues like nose or cheeks and various parts of a body you won't hurt yourself much.

ThePolygamist

Rotter
DrunkenSailor said:
ThePolygamist said:

the pads allow them to hit much harder to the face

If you punch soft tissues like nose or cheeks and various parts of a body you won't hurt yourself much.

you do realise these guys are moving targets right? 

:bye:

0:07

do you think a fist attached to a 5KG arm is going to hurt more than a heel attached to a 15 KG leg?

[video=youtube]

DrunkenSailor

Regular
ThePolygamist said:
DrunkenSailor said:

Thus less load on your hand when you get to hit.

The point is, he did not break his heel.

ThePolygamist

Rotter
DrunkenSailor said:
ThePolygamist said:

you dont get it, the hardest strikes (which are kicks) are allowed to the face with no protection (which is only to stop the strikers bones from breaking). punches are not harder than kicks...

DrunkenSailor

Regular
ThePolygamist said:
DrunkenSailor said:

you dont get it, the hardest strikes (which are kicks) are allowed to the face with no protection (which is only to stop the strikers bones from breaking). punches are not harder than kicks...

When you hit with a knuckle the area of impact is typically much smaller and thus the power is more concentrated than hitting with a leg.

Also landing punches is way more common than some kind of Kun-fu kicks where 1 in 29 strikes.

ThePolygamist

Rotter
DrunkenSailor said:
ThePolygamist said:

When you hit with a knuckle the area of impact is typically much smaller and thus the power is more concentrated than hitting with a leg.

Also landing punches is way more common than some kind of Kun-fu kicks where 1 in 29 strikes.

even if that was true, which it isnt, the fact that a leg:

a. weighs 3x as much as an arm
b. contains the strongest most powerful muscles in the body, right from the quads to the glutes
c. accelerates almost as fast as an arm
d. can have your entire bodyweight loaded onto it before it is thrown

means that kicks are definiteively more damaging than punches

and you still dont get it, pads mean you can punch HARDER to the face

pro bare knuckle boxers will never punch as hard as they can to the face

DrunkenSailor

Regular
ThePolygamist said:
DrunkenSailor said:

b. contains the strongest most powerful muscles in the body, right from the quads to the glutes

Look I am not going to argue with you in terms of a cage where men in rubber gloves hit each other till one of them runs out of endurance points.

Without gloves you can like strike with your thumbs and poke eyes out in a second, even hysterical woman with no training can do it. 

So whatever these guys are, calling them warriors or some kind of ultimate whatever, is massive cringe. 

It's basically a brutal endurance sport of trained athletes. Nothing more.

ManWhoreofBabylon

FORUM LEGEND

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Launchpad

DrunkenSailor said:
ThePolygamist said:

Look I am not going to argue with you in terms of a cage where men in rubber gloves hit each other till one of them runs out of endurance points.

Without gloves you can like strike with your thumbs and poke eyes out in a second, even hysterical woman with no training can do it. 

So whatever these guys are, calling them warriors or some kind of ultimate whatever, is massive cringe. 

MMA gloves don't cover the fingers. Eye pokes are illegal but they still "accidently" happen all the time. MMA gloves and boxing gloves are different. The ones used in MMA are way smaller and you can't use them to blocl like you do in boxing. In short you're a retard that has no idea what it's talking about. You're massive cringe.

DrunkenSailor

Regular
Launchpad said:
DrunkenSailor said:

MMA gloves don't cover the fingers. Eye pokes are illegal but they still "accidently" happen all the time. MMA gloves and boxing gloves are different. The ones used in MMA are way smaller and you can't use them to blocl like you do in boxing. In short you're a retard that has no idea what it's talking about. You're massive cringe.

Reading comprehension 404.

And kill yourself faggot.

Launchpad

DrunkenSailor said:
Launchpad said:

You're so retarded I want to kill you. I literally want to stomp on your fucking face until you stop breathing then stomp on you some more until only red mush is left. That's how angry you make me because of your brain-dead tier retardation.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
DrunkenSailor said:
Launchpad said:

now you know what i ve been dealing with this past week.

funny how mods have 0 issues with posters like this.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
lol at negging me for spamming the thread (legit reason itself), but not negging the guy who is actually behind this shitshow, and also spammed the thread with toxicity even more than me.

that being said, cro cop is a cool guy overall. the opposite of trashtalking douchebag fighter type. even spent 1 year playing football in a solid local club lol. but he should end his career tbh, no point in decreasing his rep by fighting with some nobodies well into his 40s. i guess he cant live without that adrenaline.

Launchpad

Luca said:
DrunkenSailor said:

now you know what i ve been dealing with this past week.

funny how mods have 0 issues with posters like this.

LOL the only thing you've been dealing with is a complete and utter intellectual demolition this past week. I've owned you on all fronts so bad you ended up practically begging me to stop. You're still making accounts solely to beg me like a little slut due to the trauma I inflicted upon you. 

Why would the Mods ban me when I haven't consistently broken the rules like you? 

Demolishing the retarded arguments of dumbasses isnt a bannable offense you low iq larping subhuman.

DrunkenSailor

Regular
Launchpad said:
DrunkenSailor said:

You're so retarded I want to kill you. I literally want to stomp on your fucking face until you stop breathing then stomp on you some more until only red mush is left. That's how angry you make me because of your brain-dead tier retardation.

So you got angry?
And now I am supposed to care for your emotional outbursts?

Sorry, off to ignore you go.

djKhaled

rotten to the bones
Rotters
[video=youtube]
Look at the contrast on this one.

Launchpad

Luca said:
lol at negging me for spamming the thread (legit reason itself), but not negging the guy who is actually behind this shitshow, and also spammed the thread with toxicity even more than me.

that being said, cro cop is a cool guy overall. the opposite of trashtalking douchebag fighter type. even spent 1 year playing football in a solid local club lol. but he should end his career tbh, no point in decreasing his rep by fighting with some nobodies well into his 40s. i guess he cant live without that adrenaline.

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about. You don't know anything about combat sports you weak unathletic subhuman.

DrunkenSailor said:
Launchpad said:

So you got angry?
And now I am supposed to care for your emotional outbursts?

Sorry, off to ignore you go.

Nice refutation idiot. Putting me on ignore means your afraid of me. If you put me on ignore it means you submissively acknowledge you are a weak bitch and you got owned.