Crisick officially exposed as a frauding cuck! The final nail in the coffin! [Pics]

Also his idiotic dick size fraud and his retard-tier bank account fraud made it obvious he was just a liar.

Amnesia said:
The Big Dipper said:
It's not that hard to make a very, very short video clip with a close up front camera making one's face look strong and robust. It's a powerful illusion and one I have used myself before. The illusion is shattered with longer clips and more motion, which is why we never saw and never will see anything longer from him than a 2-second sterile clip with minimal movement and zero speech.

Uhh yes it is, you cant fake that

Uh, yes you can. I have done it myself many times making vid clips for women. You clearly have no idea what lenses and angles can do.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
The Big Dipper said:
Also his idiotic dick size fraud and his retard-tier bank account fraud made it obvious he was just a liar.

Amnesia said:
Uhh yes it is, you cant fake that

Uh, yes you can. I have done it myself many times making vid clips for women. You clearly have no idea what lenses and angles can do.

Sure thing brah

muh lens distortion muh focal length muh front camera

@"The Big Dipper" you realize he was using a DSLR camera not a fucking iphone right?

I have no fucking clue what kind of camera he was using and I don't care. All I know is that there is a very good reason his clips are ultra short and ultra controlled in terms of head position and movement. If he were what he represented himself to be he would have made long clips with motion and speech, displaying his superiority. Instead we get very short, controlled bullshit, very reminiscent of Severe Retard, who tried to do the same thing.

I will never post my face here, but just did the same thing with my phone. I can literally make 2 vids a minute apart, one of which portrays me as a masculine robust guy and the other that makes me look like a complete recessed loser wimp. The reality is somewhere in between the two extremes, as I'm certain it is for Crisick, as we see both extremes in his doxxed pics.

cgtycvk95

Coper
The Big Dipper said:
I have no fucking clue what kind of camera he was using and I don't care. All I know is that there is a very good reason his clips are ultra short and ultra controlled in terms of head position and movement. If he were what he represented himself to be he would have made long clips with motion and speech, displaying his superiority. Instead we get very short, controlled bullshit, very reminiscent of Severe Retard, who tried to do the same thing.

I will never post my face here, but just did the same thing with my phone. I can literally make 2 vids a minute apart, one of which portrays me as a masculine robust guy and the other that makes me look like a complete recessed loser wimp. The reality is somewhere in between the two extremes, as I'm certain it is for Crisick, as we see both extremes in his doxxed pics.

cope hard

just_a_life

i broke my wrist i gotta ice it
he already very likely killed himself, he is beyond suicide watch

just_a_life

i broke my wrist i gotta ice it
Deliciadecu said:
he already very likely made another alt and it's still here

the guy had to post a pic of himself 3-4 times a day, it's fucking hilarious thinking he is posting here and can't reveal who he is, it would be TORTURE for him

:cage:

just_a_life said:
the guy had to post a pic of himself 3-4 times a day, it's fucking hilarious thinking he is posting here and can't reveal who he is, it would be TORTURE for him

:cage:

This forum hit hard on him, he probably acquired some form of BDD or started to have self-esteem issues, no joking.

The guy was constantly making threads about his supposed slays, with average girls while playing a Chad persona may I say. And was always making theories to try to prove that certain features were bad (the ones that the didn't have) and others were good (the ones that he coincidentally had) going completely against what was already established.

Supreme Cuckold

King of Chads
Pinhead said:
the hate seems a bit disproportionate here tbh

still looked decent, above average

and why care what someone used to look like? what matters is results with women and what they look like now, not what they looked like 6 years ago

I also didn't get why all this hate initially. 
I think his narcissism triggered this and then he started shiting on incels/virgins and how much he enjoys to drive them into suicide/depression with his good life/pussy slayin.

TommyShotgun

Chad
Shitposters
Crisick said:
whiteboi said:
lol I guess I do mog him... this is sort of disappointing in a way...

crisick if you're reading this, I hope you find what you're looking for bro... maybe see a therapist and talk about your self-image issues... I just want you to be happy

Nah, sorry dude, you don't mog shit

Current me in natural light. 

Not a single user in here will look like that in motion no matter how hard they try maybe except @debilitate 
People can keep crying all they want, it won't change how I look right now and how much success I have with women

Fatman mogs you

Holy shit! Aside from height, I think I mog this guy.

He's not a bad looking dude by any means.

But goodness was his persona cocky given how average he looks. I was actually giving him the benefit of the doubt, too.

Dude420

Subhuman
Crisick is a serial liar and frauder, which is likely caused by a narcissistic personality disorder, which stem as a compensatory psychological mechanism to deal with one poor self-esteem/acceptance, you can only feel bad for him.

QFT

Slayer

retrudedmaxilla

Gigachad
Even when he looked like that he slayed more than you incels because he isn't an autist