Crisick officially exposed as a frauding cuck! The final nail in the coffin! [Pics]

Bhunnah

Gigachad
FUV said:
whiteboi said:
lol I guess I do mog him... this is sort of disappointing in a way...

crisick if you're reading this, I hope you find what you're looking for bro... maybe see a therapist and talk about your self-image issues... I just want you to be happy

Why is this disappointing?  Unless, you looked up to him for whatever reason... :confused:

Let's begin with listing his abundance of flaws from this photograph:

High hairline

Frankenstein forehead

Shit eyebrow shape

Extreme eyelid exposure

Bulgy eyes

Bags under eyes

Crow's Feet

Fucked up nose shape

Dumbo ears

Nasolabial lines

Yellow teeth

Thin lips

@"uglysmile"

Weathered, worn out, bad skin quality.  Lacks collagen

Old appearance

Frail Body
how did you embed

whiteboi

Normie
FUV said:
whiteboi said:

crisick if you're reading this, I hope you find what you're looking for bro... maybe see a therapist and talk about your self-image issues... I just want you to be happy

Why is this disappointing?  Unless, you looked up to him for whatever reason... :confused:

I wanted to believe the tales from the basement, reality is a lot more boring and mundane

OneChoice

Slayer
FUV said:
whiteboi said:

High hairline

Frankenstein forehead

Shit eyebrow shape

Extreme eyelid exposure

Bulgy eyes

Bags under eyes

Crow's Feet

Fucked up nose shape

Dumbo ears

Nasolabial lines

Yellow teeth

Thin lips

@"uglysmile"

Old appearance

Frail Body

This is cringier than when u claimed isftj has a deepe voice than me lmfao, he has none of the thing listed not even the nose because when he smiles the shitty tip goes away ngl. If that's a high forehead in proportions to his insane lower third and chin height and overall proportions of his thirds then all male models are incels as well because that's apparently a high forehead
Just lol if u think that's bad collagen

uglysmile

Chad
OneChoice said:
FUV said:

High hairline

Frankenstein forehead

Shit eyebrow shape

Extreme eyelid exposure

Bulgy eyes

Bags under eyes

Crow's Feet

Fucked up nose shape

Dumbo ears

Nasolabial lines

Yellow teeth

Thin lips

@"uglysmile"

Old appearance

Frail Body

This is cringier than when u claimed isftj has a deepe voice than me lmfao, he has none of the thing listed not even the nose because when he smiles the shitty tip goes away ngl. If that's a high forehead in proportions to his insane lower third and chin height and overall proportions of his thirds then all male models are incels as well because that's apparently a high forehead
Just lol if u think that's bad collagen

He still is a 8.5 irl

But indeed. He is massively frauding

uglysmile

Chad
The fun on lookism ends when your family members are embedded   :giggle:

Crisick went too far

I don't get it, he's still pretty good looking, white, tall, etc. Probably just young / still going thru puberty in some of those pics. 

What's his laycount though? Nobody asks the important questions lol.

FUV

Incel
uglysmile said:
He still is a 8.5 irl

But indeed. He is massively frauding

:what:

uglysmile said:
The fun on lookism ends when your family members are embedded   :giggle:

Crisick went too far

I wish @youllneverknow was here to see this.  He would have a field day.  May email this thread to him, but he probably used a throwaway email to create his account that he never uses.

Crisick threatened to doxx and ruin the lives of people over dumb stuff.  I don't even know if he could actually doxx people as he said though, because people asked him to send them his info, and he never actually did.

In a way Crisick actually did belong here due to his classic incel phenotype. He had potential to improve his aesthetics through various looksmaxxing techniques, or surgery, which he allegedly did.

Funny thing is, he'd have more respect if he posted those Subhuman pics as part of his ascension story, and proof of effectivity of looksmaxxing, and how his improved his looks added to his status and his success with thots. Instead he pretended as though he won the genetic lottery, came from a rich family, was a kick boxer, martial artist, real estate agent, professor, world traveler extraordinaire, international male model, graphic designer, pro gamer, and was always this ladies man, with a slay count in the several hundreds.

Warmind

Banned
Lel said:
He had it coming, you don't play with incels feelings who have nothing to lose even if you are the Pope himself.

Crisick thought people here behave like the normies he encountered in his sheltered Parisian life. The same delusion occurs in most "upper class" people. They don't realize they live in a bubble under a systems protection. 

Would be better to stop all the talking about him tho.

:clap:

i dont dare to piss off the autistic incels on this forum. these guys are not like normies they will sacrifice their life if it means to just put a dent in mine. a man with nothing to lose is more dangerous than a god.

uglysmile said:

Crisick went too far

he deserved it, trying to insult everyone and make himself sound so much superior. hint: if u post on this site, ur not a slayer, u have severe issues. yes im looking @ u rl @"champion" @"sentient"

SayNoToRotting

Chad
Mewslims
Crisick said:
whiteboi said:

Nah, sorry dude, you don't mog shit

Current me in natural light. 

Not a single user in here will look like that in motion no matter how hard they try maybe except @debilitate 
People can keep crying all they want, it won't change how I look right now and how much success I have with women

Gargantuan head slope, you suffer from vulture syndrome- a syndrom shared by all mouthbreathers who have to compensate for their downward growth by tilting their heads up.

Josh

Banned
Personality Implant said:
wtf? is he ok?

https  ://imgur.com/a/FX4SHtw

:cage:

this is not how i anticipated the chronicles of crisick to end

cgtycvk95

Coper
where is he?

probably he matched with 1000000000 girls from tinder and now he is making a boat party in Mikanos.

uglysmile

Chad
Warmind said:
Lel said:
He had it coming, you don't play with incels feelings who have nothing to lose even if you are the Pope himself.

Crisick thought people here behave like the normies he encountered in his sheltered Parisian life. The same delusion occurs in most "upper class" people. They don't realize they live in a bubble under a systems protection. 

Would be better to stop all the talking about him tho.

:clap:

i dont dare to piss off the autistic incels on this forum. these guys are not like normies they will sacrifice their life if it means to just put a dent in mine. a man with nothing to lose is more dangerous than a god.

uglysmile said:

Crisick went too far

he deserved it, trying to insult everyone and make himself sound so much superior. hint: if u post on this site, ur not a slayer, u have severe issues. yes im looking @ u rl @"champion" @"sentient"

Without a doubt he deserved it.

Leans

Gigachad
AnxiousBeaner said:
He looks ethnik here

That girl 
:steaming:
 I want to eat her pussy

He is ethnic how hard is that to see

Just lol

uglysmile

Chad
Leans said:
AnxiousBeaner said:
He looks ethnik here

That girl 
:steaming:
 I want to eat her pussy

He is ethnic how hard is that to see

Just lol

The eyes are so asymmetrical. That right eye hangs 3mm lower. Did he fix that too?

It's not that hard to make a very, very short video clip with a close up front camera making one's face look strong and robust. It's a powerful illusion and one I have used myself before. The illusion is shattered with longer clips and more motion, which is why we never saw and never will see anything longer from him than a 2-second sterile clip with minimal movement and zero speech.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
The Big Dipper said:
It's not that hard to make a very, very short video clip with a close up front camera making one's face look strong and robust. It's a powerful illusion and one I have used myself before. The illusion is shattered with longer clips and more motion, which is why we never saw and never will see anything longer from him than a 2-second sterile clip with minimal movement and zero speech.

Uhh yes it is, you cant fake that