Crisick officially exposed as a frauding cuck! The final nail in the coffin! [Pics]

whiteboi

Regular
lol I guess I do mog him... this is sort of disappointing in a way...

crisick if you're reading this, I hope you find what you're looking for bro... maybe see a therapist and talk about your self-image issues... I just want you to be happy

Crisick

you're inferior
whiteboi said:

crisick if you're reading this, I hope you find what you're looking for bro... maybe see a therapist and talk about your self-image issues... I just want you to be happy

Nah, sorry dude, you don't mog shit

Current me in natural light. 

Not a single user in here will look like that in motion no matter how hard they try maybe except @debilitate 
People can keep crying all they want, it won't change how I look right now and how much success I have with women

OneChoice

Rotter
whiteboi said:

Lmfao no u don't not even after those younger pics. Honestly. Especially if we count in height and body. But he has much much more bone mass and is not dolichocephalic like you, you're gl to women but every actual objective gl user especially him mogs you, facially to say the least. With your side profile and nct you can't win

whiteboi

Regular
OneChoice said:
whiteboi said:

Lmfao no u don't not even after those younger pics. Honestly. Especially if we count in height and body. But he has much much more bone mass and is not dolichocephalic like you, you're gl to women but every actual objective gl user especially him mogs you, facially to say the least. With your side profile and nct you can't win

I am proud of my Alien King occipital bun, tyvm 

Cocaine

Regular
Crisick said:
whiteboi said:

Not a single user in here will look like that in motion no matter how hard they try maybe except @debilitate 
People can keep crying all they want, it won't change how I look right now and how much success I have with women

So you are a surgerycel, that’s fine. Obvious chin and jaw implants at the very least. Muh I had good tongue posture growing up. Lmfao.

Bhunnah

Megastar
Maxim said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:
I mean he doesnt look bad, but nowhere near a Chad

Just slightly above average everyday guy 

6 - 6.5 max, but enough to get LTR with average girl

This is the sweetspot. Girls want to believe youre attainable but not too GL. Classically handsome (long chiseled face). These people slay the most theoretically.
enlightened brother, but there isn’t a sweetspot. you can’t be too GL. and there are ways to humble yourself.

MorphIncel

Rotter
Holy shit he looks fuckin terrible. Whats up with his insane eye asymmetry and his whole facial shape and jaw and everything looks so so much worse than the frauding pics of himself fuckin LOL

Bhunnah

Megastar
Crisick said:
whiteboi said:

keep crying whiteboi is better looking in every aspect

SayNoToRotting

Machine
Mewslims
Tancredii said:
I found his facebook and instagram a while ago. He had a pretty funny picture with one of his eyebrows raised. idk if I should post it though, I don't want to get banned.

Also, something I found pretty funny, after posting that hunter eyes is destroyed thread, he changed his instagram profile picture to a close-up of his eye squinting.
*reaction gif of guy leaning back and smiling into his hand*

Damcig

Banned
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
As i said before
@defiant_soul is the only real chad on this site

MorphIncel

Rotter
he is either morphing himself or he has surgery done on his jaw for sure 100%

Bhunnah

Megastar
Damcig said:
As i said before
*wwe finger wave*

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
MorphIncel said:
he is either morphing himself or he has surgery done on his jaw for sure 100%

i'd go with surgery, considering he does look good and super developed in that short video, which you cant fake

aside from that, i dont see why all the noise about the alleged "destruction" of crisick. he does look good, the only cage-worthy thing were those tales from the basement tier threads and stories.

of course, when you point that out because you know it doesn't sound believable, idiot incels without a clue about what being visible to women actually looks like accuse you of being jealous :giggle:

:spic: :giggle:

Damcig

Banned
Bhunnah said:
Damcig said:
As i said before
*wwe finger wave*

All the guy in your signature as well except the ching chong
i have chatted with the 2nd guy idk his name delibat or something i dont remember

Bhunnah

Megastar
Damcig said:
Bhunnah said:
*wwe finger wave*

i have chatted with the 2nd guy idk his name delibat or something i dont remember
keep crying for changs

Damcig

Banned
Bhunnah said:
Damcig said:
keep crying for changs

ching chon ching chong ching xing xing xong

FUV

Joke
whiteboi said:

Why is this disappointing?  Unless, you looked up to him for whatever reason... :confused:

Let's begin with listing his abundance of flaws from this photograph:

High hairline

Frankenstein forehead

Shit eyebrow shape

Extreme eyelid exposure

Bulgy eyes

Bags under eyes

Crow's Feet

Fucked up nose shape

Dumbo ears

Nasolabial lines

Yellow teeth