Crisick officially exposed as a frauding cuck! The final nail in the coffin! [Pics]

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
Tancredii said:
here's the pic
i.postimg. cc/pLJ4zCYT/1.jpg
I cropped out his family though

I won't link his instagram. It's private anyway. If I could find it, i'm sure someone else could too

defiant_soul said:
striker said:
did they link the facebook? or was this on looksmax? link the thread

Another user here found them on Facebook, he didn’t link it.

For the doxx thread just google Crisick doxxed looksmax.

everybody with an iq above 100 can find it, his is on private tho 
pictures are from his sisters

I mean he doesnt look bad, but nowhere near a Chad

Just slightly above average everyday guy 

6 - 6.5 max, but enough to get LTR with average girl

Maxim

Regular
Oldcels
Tyrone the Nigger said:

This is the sweetspot. Girls want to believe youre attainable but not too GL. Classically handsome (long chiseled face). These people slay the most theoretically.

cgtycvk95

Joke
Tyrone the Nigger said:

lol 6-6.5 max is a slayer irl with this height

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
Amnesia said:
How was he a fraud tho, how did he fraud his in motion vids. Can't photoshop those

Tancredii said:
I found his facebook and instagram a while ago. He had a pretty funny picture with one of his eyebrows raised. idk if I should post it though, I don't want to get banned.

Also, something I found pretty funny, after posting that hunter eyes is destroyed thread, he changed his instagram profile picture to a close-up of his eye squinting.

:dennis:

Wasted so much time debating with him because I thought he was that delusional

elmoggerino

Champion
Tancredii said:
I found his facebook and instagram a while ago. He had a pretty funny picture with one of his eyebrows raised. idk if I should post it though, I don't want to get banned.

Also, something I found pretty funny, after posting that hunter eyes is destroyed thread, he changed his instagram profile picture to a close-up of his eye squinting.

doxxing is not a bannable offense

RussianChad

Regular
i still think he looks good
it’s just his aggressive narcy self-shilling and toxic dickhead personality forced us to hate him
but he’s far from being ugly, he has no recessions or major flaws and looks good overall

FaceAss

Regular
Holy shit lmaooo. Imagine bragging about what a handsome slayer you are while looking like that first pic.

:dennis:

tehnoslav

help you
Autists
Maxim said:
Fuark what a slayer. Everyone looks subhuman in outdoors pics unless youre bateman or chico. I need ideal medterranian tan so i can look med without having to snapchat filter fraud :berrettas:

Someone DM dox him to me please

I wont share it with no one

I want to bully him for my own pleasure

FaceAss

Regular
tehnoslav said:
Maxim said:
Fuark what a slayer. Everyone looks subhuman in outdoors pics unless youre bateman or chico. I need ideal medterranian tan so i can look med without having to snapchat filter fraud :berrettas:

Someone DM dox him to me please

I wont share it with no one

I want to bully him for my own pleasure

nigga u look like an average wannabe UFC fighter please stop thinking you're good looking.

Cersei

Tancredii said:

he had 200 followers last time i checked lmao

Lel

Machine
He had it coming, you don't play with incels feelings who have nothing to lose even if you are the Pope himself.

Crisick thought people here behave like the normies he encountered in his sheltered Parisian life. The same delusion occurs in most "upper class" people. They don't realize they live in a bubble under a systems protection. 

Would be better to stop all the talking about him tho.