Crisick officially exposed as a frauding cuck! The final nail in the coffin! [Pics]

viktor

Normie

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
He looks good

OneChoice

Slayer
Damn. That really cucks his angularity and eye area but is that 2nd pic his relative? She looks like a younger version of his mom, they share so many similarities. And holy crap that brutal skull mog in the last pic. I wonder how old he is in these pictures.

defiant_soul

Slayer
OneChoice said:
Damn. That really cucks his angularity and eye area but is that 2nd pic his relative? She looks like a younger version of his mom, they share so many similarities. And holy crap that brutal skull mog in the last pic. I wonder how old he is in these pictures.

How do you know what his mom looks like. Do you have the thread where he was doxxed?

Edit: nvm I’m a retard who can’t read.

Bhunnah

Gigachad
OneChoice said:

they even share the same lateral eye asymmetry

Blonde cock

Coper
OneChoice said:
Sweet home alabama

OneChoice

Slayer
Bhunnah said:
OneChoice said:

they even share the same lateral eye asymmetry

I wonder if men irl even notice her potential for birthing slayer kids

Memento Mori

Incel
Veganist said:
How old is he here? Looks bloated

1st is 3 years old, 2nd 4 years, 3rd 1 year and last pic is 6 years old 
guess theyre all past puberty, lighting, lens distortion, bloat and bf vary tho