• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Crisick has Low Social Status in Real Life. Proof Inside

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,398
Reputation
2,681
Most chads have tons of followers on social media like Twitter.
Crisick has incel tier amount of followers

This is why Crisick needs so much validation from this website.
He is a low status loser in real life frauding that he is chad on here.



:bale:
 

kathisterima

Live Life
Joined
Jun 5, 2018
Messages
11,909
Reputation
8,566
why are you still making threads attacking crisick? you said you would quit but you are still here crying for him. You are the incel.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #8

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,398
Reputation
2,681
Veganist said:
why are you still making threads attacking crisick? you said you would quit but you are still here crying for him. You are the incel.

nice alt crisick.
now go put in some more fillers to fraud on here.
 

Unbeatable

Regular
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
2,486
Reputation
6
hes so insecure i negged him just to piss him off cause i know hes such a loser to care and he reps me back in submission begging me to stop
 

Narnia

Rotter
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
3,859
Reputation
28
:jag:
him not being a normie just makes him more likable lol
 

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
12,965
Reputation
7,721
This is brutal

I have an insta with only a profile picture and have more followers/ following than this
 

Crisick

you're inferior
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
8,574
Reputation
7,088
Who the fuck uses twitter besides braindead muricans so they can keep up with Trump?
 

Unbeatable

Regular
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
2,486
Reputation
6
Britcel said:
This is brutal

I have an insta with only a profile picture and have more followers/ following than this


is @"aspiedotnet" you
 

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
12,965
Reputation
7,721
Unbeatable said:
Britcel said:
This is brutal

I have an insta with only a profile picture and have more followers/ following than this


is @"aspiedotnet" you

Yes but don't tell anyone
 

Imperative

HQNP
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
6,209
Reputation
1,912
That’s obviously not a main account or even an account in general

So fucking dumb lol
 
Top