Cringe thread

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,445
Reputation
182
Post best cringe material. Beta, cuckold, friendzone, PUA, anything. 

I will start with well known video. Post your best. 
quick edit: this video is actually more sad than cringeworthy. I feel sorry for that guy. He doesn't know yet how harsh the reality is. 
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reputation
0
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Posts: 1,899[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Threads: 206[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Joined: Jul 2015[/font]
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
ForeverCucked said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Posts: 1,899[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Threads: 206[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Joined: Jul 2015[/font]

numiscer
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,370
Reputation
22


 

lanklet

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
750
Reputation
1
ForeverCucked said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Posts: 1,899[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Threads: 206[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Joined: Jul 2015[/font]

How the fuck...?   :eek:
 

Arjen Robery

Incel
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
143
Reputation
1
Jawline said:
Post best cringe material. Beta, cuckold, friendzone, PUA, anything. 

I will start with well known video. Post your best. 
quick edit: this video is actually more sad than cringeworthy. I feel sorry for that guy. He doesn't know yet how harsh the reality is. 

He put that little shitcunt on a pedestal

She'll grow up to be a typical hypergamous instagram whore and will not even want to shit on him or acknowledge his existence
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
1,080
Reputation
5
In with the most autistic:

[video=youtube]
In with the most hilarious (by the way it looks like the woman with the microphone is trying not to laugh at 5:40 when the girl starts spazzing the fuck out, that must've been so horrible for her):

[video=youtube]
In with the most fucked up:

[video=youtube]
 

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,866
Reputation
189
Well done to that kid, shame he's now friendzoned for life. She's quite sexy too, you freaks are making me like JB's now I fear!  :uzi:
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,445
Reputation
182
Foam adventure is classic and ultimate cringe video. I would rather stay virgin for life than have any kind of sexual encounter with any person who appeared in this video. 
I like MLP cringe videos btw. 
That one is good
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
2
StraxcityIsGod said:
In with the most hilarious (by the way it looks like the woman with the microphone is trying not to laugh at 5:40 when the girl starts spazzing the fuck out, that must've been so horrible for her):

[video=youtube]

Good Lord, I almost feel bad laughing.

:cage:


 
Top