• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOL Crackhead BBC KOs crackhead Cumskiness.

M0ggingmachine

Money buys happiness
Good, fuck that worthless bitch

:cage2:
:goodfellas:

I wouldve punched that whore in the jaw over and over again while she was knocked unconscious and paralyzed her for life

Last edited:

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 WEST INDIAN-Turkish 🇹🇷 nationalist 🇹🇷
Gorilla Crew

Andy Bernard

Champion
Why would someone cheer a woman getting knocked out by a male? Fighting isn't feminine

Although the women were both larger than the man in the vid.

Goes to show large size of White women

Mr Game and Watch

Champion
Oldcels
@Anstrum @Mr Game and Watch hmm as you were saying white women weren’t massive moggers? @Andy Bernard look at how this made white foid manhandles the ethnic of the same size as her fkn brutal super strength
two fat large white bitches got manhandled by an intoxicated midget boomer half her weight.

Notice how every other black man in that video is minimum a head taller than the manlet

Also cage if black women can beat up white women but black men can't.

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
Took fat large white bitches got manhandled by an intoxicated midget boomer half her weight.
He was male... nuff said women cannot take on males, have you seen how quickly and easily a black dude shits up a lack ghetto whore with a punch, yeah so have i.

I remember when I was 13 I was out and one massive white foid 2 years older than me pushed me because I flipped out at her cousin she caught me off guard and cos I was on a bike @Andy Bernard thjs Is the strength of white women, I did apologise to her cousin though I felt bad for her (esp as the bitch had a crush on me so I felt bad) we were all mates in the end but white women are stronk hoe gave me flashbacks to my massive sister doing similar shit

Andy Bernard

Champion
He was male... nuff said women cannot take on males, have you seen how quickly and easily a black dude shits up a lack ghetto whore with a punch, yeah so have i.

I remember when I was 13 I was out and one massive white foid 2 years older than me pushed me because I flipped out at her cousin she caught me off guard and cos I was on a bike @Andy Bernard thjs Is the strength of white women, I did apologise to her cousin though I felt bad for her (esp as the bitch had a crush on me so I felt bad) we were all mates in the end but white women are stronk hoe gave me flashbacks to my massive sister doing similar shit
Males will always win because if women size mog us we have more fast twitch fibers and are more explosive so our punch carries more weight. Doesn't change the fact White girls are strong and can still put up fights even if to get knocked out. White women are NOT lightweights and can handle their weight well if trained.

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
Males will always win because if women size mog us we have more fast twitch fibers and are more explosive so our punch carries more weight. Doesn't change the fact White girls are strong and can still put up fights even if to get knocked out. White women are NOT lightweights and can handle their weight well if trained.
EXACALLY this is what I’m explaining to @Mr Game and Watch who won’t acknowledge this, ofc the black guy despite being a manlet would be stronger due to being male but the fact is white woman was strong enough to push him off his feet that’s the point.

Europeans evolved in a war zone it’s only sensible that both white men and women grow to be strong 💪

Andy Bernard

Champion
Northern Europeans in general are generally not small. Either they have height or they have width. Tank frames.

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
Northern Europeans in general are generally not small. Either they have height or they have width. Tank frames.
Iv always said if each race was a game I’d say whites would be like the nords in ESO (elder scrolls online) they are tanky and stocky fucks low dmg output though but good staying power. White men and women are tanks

Andy Bernard

Champion
EXACALLY this is what I’m explaining to @Mr Game and Watch who won’t acknowledge this, ofc the black guy despite being a manlet would be stronger due to being male but the fact is white woman was strong enough to push him off his feet that’s the point.

Europeans evolved in a war zone it’s only sensible that both white men and women grow to be strong 💪
Whites are large people akin to Polys but with height. Can the women be angel faced? Yes but the girls will have mogger skulls and seldom have gracile frames in adulthood.

Meds have gracile frames but not Nordics. Adult Nordic women are beasts who can throw their weight around.

Mr Game and Watch

Champion
Oldcels

a 5'6" 180lbs black woman would have beaten up those white foids.

white women have no strength, this is a complete fake meme doesn't even have stereotypical accuracy white women are petite or lanklets and slow as shit if they're fat/large.

Bull

Machine
maria-sharapova-non-penso-al-ritiro-ce-ancora-del-tennis-dentro-di-me.jpg

indeed fuckin tanks

Andy Bernard

Champion
Short Whites seldom are gracile. Tall whites can be gracile but short Whites are broad.

Andy Bernard

Champion
a 5'6" 180lbs black woman would have beaten up those white foids.

white women have no strength, this is a complete fake meme doesn't even have stereotypical accuracy white women are petite or lanklets and slow as shit if they're fat/large.
Whites in general have good strength and explosive power but weak speed and coordination. Blacks have better coordination and agility due to tropical adapted body frame and fast twitch fibers.

White boys move slow and a quick Negro will knock them out. But when a White person strikes they strike hard.