• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Could you please rate my looks? 0-10

xerxesincel

Oldcel
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
153
Reputation
63
I also do not care much about improving my looks. I am already a 29 year old virgin living in one of the worst countries in the world(Iran)  who is superugly, skinny and of course with low level of IQ. I rather wait till death comes


cdn3.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/11/12/a372f5884a5b758b739a75634aadc61a-full.jpg
cdn3.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/11/12/2bc9538e597040bce32aaba0e5b620df-full.jpg
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2018
Messages
1,218
Reputation
7
Iran is based.

You look average tbh everyone looks shit when taking these kinds of photos. There is significant asymmetry.
 

bain

Regular
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
1,716
Reputation
15
i like your hairstyle but i agree on facial hair being shit, nose from profile and midface from front are biggest failos, after that you have one of the most dead stares i have ever seen, kinda easily fixable just practice in the mirror, its not a bone thing i think your infras are decent, work on contracting those undereye muscles, idk how to describe just try to get some energy in there use mirror
youre not superugly youre around average around 5, give of some real terrorist vibes kinda scary tbh but i think its mostly the eyes + the facial hair (+ everyone looks scary in full frontal non-smiling selfie) after that you would look like a very standard arab
kinda suprsied they allow lookism in iran i thought they censored everything theer
 

xerxesincel

Oldcel
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
153
Reputation
63
sam_hyde_official said:
Iran is based.

You look average tbh everyone looks shit when taking these kinds of photos. There is significant asymmetry.


Excellent point. After knowing about the importance of symmetrical face I have noticed this on my face dramatically. It's like left part of my face is headed left and right is headed right. Nose is totally deviated, so are lips and one of my eyelids seem downwards. I don't know. It looks so weird.

And based on what I have read, even this millimeters of unevenness can have substantial effect on how you are viewed in society


SansDopamine said:
You look much worse than you should because your facial hair is unkempt and your hairstyle is low effort.

In terms of your actual features, the thing that sticks out most to me is your long midface and hooked nose.

I also think you are fairly average.

Well the hooked nose thing is not just hooked but super big. Like much worse version of Adrien Brody, the actor. And the facial hair, there is actually a very low number of hairs on my face. I can't grow a beard only a thin goatee as you can see. I think it is pretty obvious in the profile picture


bain said:
i like your hairstyle but i agree on facial hair being shit, nose from profile and midface from front are biggest failos, after that you have one of the most dead stares i have ever seen, kinda easily fixable just practice in the mirror, its not a bone thing i think your infras are decent, work on contracting those undereye muscles, idk how to describe just try to get some energy in there use mirror
youre not superugly youre around average around 5, give of some real terrorist vibes kinda scary tbh but i think its mostly the eyes + the facial hair (+ everyone looks scary in full frontal non-smiling selfie) after that you would look like a very standard arab
kinda suprsied they allow lookism in iran i thought they censored everything theer

As i said I don't have much facial hair. It is one other negative thing about my looks.
Well I am sure you would have had the same dead face if you were living here, virgin at the age of 29 and your life being terrible overall. i should look up that training thing you are saying. I haven't heard of this.

I also have receding hairline. I guess it is not much obvious in this photo. I guess It's gonna be more obvious in the next few years.
Iranians are not Arab but Persians, although we might somehow look like each other.

Surprisingly no, they haven't banned Lookism yet. Considering people are allowed to upload porn here, I am afraid this website might get banned anytime soon. But overall I can easily say 80 percent of the websites are banned here.
 

Beholder

I just want to be normal
HQNP
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
3,002
Reputation
2,070
Serious  asymmetry, big hooked nose, terrible facial hair, flat midface, nonexistent paranasal. I have a hard time rating you as average, but you're not that far off. 4/10
 

xerxesincel

Oldcel
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Messages
153
Reputation
63
SansDopamine said:
What's your story? How did you end up being a 29 year old virgin?

Well It's pretty simple. The main reason of me not being in adequate number of relationships is two words. My ugliness. I wish I had gotten to know about Lookism much earlier. If I had been redpilled earlier, I would have definitely taken somewhat different approach in connecting with girls. Before realizing how ugly I am, I thought I could date a girl who is 6 or 7 out 10. I was so stupid. To make you judge more fairly, I have to say I am 5.7 tall / 138 pounds. This features can easily make me a 3.

I have only been in two relationships. One of them which I do not even consider a relationship was a gold-digger who dated me as her money resource to buy and pay for everything she wanted.I spent a lot for her and getting nothing from her but stupid late night sexting.
The main relationship which was the first one, happened when I used to be Lacto Ovo Vegetarian. I found her on a vegan community on facebook. It was a long distance relationship but we liked each other and i unfortunately lost her for my stupidity.
I have to point out that by religious standard I am not a virgin. Because me and this girl had non penetrative sex( oral sex, etc). So technically since I have not had the actual intercourse, I am a complete virgin. This girl had religious beliefs( a bit hypocritical, I know) and ofcourse was afraid of the aftermath. Since she wasn't sure if I had any plans t marry her, she didn't want me to break her hymen , so I had to control myself so bad to not have sex with her.

So yeah, after her, I got severely depressed and never got into a relationship with other girl except that gold digger I just mentioned.

That's the story of me being virgin


Beholder said:
Serious  asymmetry, big hooked nose, terrible facial hair, flat midface, nonexistent paranasal. I have a hard time rating you as average, but you're not that far off. 4/10

Thank you for the honest response .
 
Top