Could my girlfriend possibly be pregnant?

alien

Chad
Rotters
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The last time we had sex (unprotected of course) was Dec 23rd. Since we had broken up. She had her period Dec 28th, 5 days after we last had sex. But she hasn't had a period since then.... Going 7 weeks and 2 days without a period.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]We were using the calendar method. She had her period on Dec 2nd and her cycle was usually 26 days, sometimes as little as 24 days long. The fertility calendar suggested that Dec 18th was a borderline fertile day. But we couldn't see each other on the weekend (Dec 19th/20th would have been safe days). So we had sex Dec 18th. She would have had to ovulate late in order to be fertile that day. I came inside her at least twice that day. Maybe three or four times.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Then on Dec 23rd (safe day) we did it again. Came like two or three times. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]She had her period Dec 28th which was a relief for us. But yesterday she told me that she hasn't had another period since. She swears to me that I'm the last guy she had sex with. We decided on an abortion in case she's pregnant.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] I urged her to get a home pregnancy test but she doesn't want to waste money on a test in the event that it's a health issue and not an actual pregnancy. Technically should it not be impossible that a pregnancy would occur since we had sex 5 days before her last period?[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks guys. Hopefully she's not pregnant. If we had a biracial daughter, she would be so adorable. But I hate wagecucking more than I love my biracial princess. So an abortion is for the best. Especially if it's a male. White Autistic Father + Brown Mother = Elliot Rodger v2.0. Oddly enough I wouldn't feel remorse if I aborted a biracial son. But aborting my biracial daughter would probably upset me. My girlfriend is not maternal at all. But it would probably affect me because there is a part of me that wants a daughter. But I hate wagecucking so much that I just can't bring a child into this world.[/font]

Reflex

Lookism God
God lets hope not

is she getting an abortion if she is?

alien

Chad
Rotters
Reflex said:
God lets hope not

is she getting an abortion if she is?
Yes. If she is pregnant and it's a girl, I think I will be emotional though after the abortion. There is a part of me that wants a daughter (I'm 30 years old. I think it's natural for men my age to feel this way). But my logical-rational autistic brain is like "OH HELL NO!!!!" "JUST SAY NO TO REPRODUCTION AND WAGECUCKING HELL"

FuckThis

Slayer
Virtually impossoible. 

There are VERY few cases in which a girl can get pregnant during period. And it is mostly if you have sex durijg the end of it

alien

Chad
Rotters
Is it even technically possible for her to be pregnant though? I last came inside her 5 days before her last period (Dec 28th) so you'd think that I wouldn't have been able to get her pregnant. But she hasn't had a period since then! It's already February 17th! 7 weeks and 2 days (51 days) and no period yet.
[hr]
FuckThis said:
Virtually impossoible. 

There are VERY few cases in which a girl can get pregnant during period. And it is mostly if you have sex durijg the end of it
Yea and the sex was 5 days BEFORE her period. It wasn't even during her period. Let alone after her period!

It's gotta be a health issue right?

And she said that she was bleeding out of her vagina heavy on Dec 28th. So it couldn't have been implantation bleeding I don't think since I hear that implantation bleeding is light.

paulus

Banned
Op already did a thread similar like this 4 month ago

FACE IT OP

YOU WILL NEVER REPRODUCE. YOU WILL GET OLD AND THEN U WILL DIE.

alien

Chad
Rotters
paulus said:
Op already did a thread similar like this

FACE IT OP

I was trolling when I said that I had a daughter with @"Curry Beast of Calcutta". But I'm being serious now. My current girlfriend's last period was 51 days ago (7 weeks and 2 days). I'm dead fucking serious. Unless my girlfriend is trolling me for the lulz.

paulus

Banned
alien said:
paulus said:
Op already did a thread similar like this

FACE IT OP

I was trolling when I said that I had a daughter with @"Curry Beast of Calcutta". But I'm being serious now. My current girlfriend's last period was 51 days ago (7 weeks and 2 days). I'm dead fucking serious. Unless my girlfriend is trolling me for the lulz.
I really hope so that u have go back to workceling you lazy fucker

alien

Chad
Rotters
paulus said:
alien said:
She said that she will have an abortion if she is pregnant. Though technically I don't think it should be possible that she is pregnant. Since I last had sex with her 5 days before her last period (Dec 23rd, her last period was Dec 28th). Unless that was implantation bleeding and not a period. But she said that she was bleeding heavy. Implantation bleeding is supposed to be light apparently.

paulus

Banned
alien said:
paulus said:
She said that she will have an abortion if she is pregnant. Though technically I don't think it should be possible that she is pregnant. Since I last had sex with her 5 days before her last period (Dec 23rd, her last period was Dec 28th). Unless that was implantation bleeding and not a period. But she said that she was bleeding heavy. Implantation bleeding is supposed to be light apparently.
Franco pls.

I cant support such thing #dontkillbabyfranco

Soc82

Subhuman
Get a pregnancy test.  She is either pregnant, or something is hormonally wrong.