Gandharva

Banned
everytime I feel bad about myself because of my eye condition,or my insecurity about my facial hair or whatever ,  I always take solace there are guys like this everywhere,and they are actually the norm outside instead of the minority.I always have to remind myself the world is not lookism and that most people dont look like chads and even 6/10s by this sites standards are not that common publicly.

Copenhagen

Slayer
LMAO this fucking Eurasian cuckold has never produced a single picture of his girlfriend, has he?

What kind of fanbase does he have behind fat gamer sluts with purple hair? And if a white woman wanted an Asian man she would go for the real thing not this weird looking anvil-head.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
His life story is sad
[video=youtube][hr]
LOL if he wasn't good looking he wouldn't be that popular

Popular you tubers are always good looking

ilikedicks

Coper
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
LMAO this fucking Eurasian cuckold has never produced a single picture of his girlfriend, has he?

What kind of fanbase does he have behind fat gamer sluts with purple hair? And if a white woman wanted an Asian man she would go for the real thing not this weird looking anvil-head.
Dude, those jbs that follow these gamer nerds these days be hot as hell. Lets plays are trendy now and thus it brought over all the normalcels to gaming.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Chirag Narang said:
Mug Cutter said:
he could after a full body transplant

Not really.. He would need some serious facial surgery as well
Harakiri said:
His life story is sad
[video=youtube][hr]
LOL if he wasn't good looking he wouldn't be that popular

Popular you tubers are always good looking

Show then show me a picture of girls he has fucked.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Cope cope cope cope cope

He has a giant Eurasian head and a very Asian body. Even his own mother was base chasing slut. Show me a pick where he is with hot girls and then tell me he slays. 

Harakiri said:
This is all you need.