could just fillers widen my narrow mandible?

lltvyr

Slayer
By holding the teeth apart which for me feels natural anyway the face looks normal. Teeth not showing from every angle though, but it isn't anything so unusual. Quite prevalent among regular people, not models though.

ace2020

Normie
Truecels
It matters a lot because it tells me who you are and why you may say certain things. If you don't like sharing who you are just say I would like to remain private. Don't say why does it matter.
why does it matter? also yea I'd like to remain private jfl. I'm not on here with an agenda or an aim to trick anyone. Its the internet, people can expose lies very easily. who are you on .me btw?

ace2020

Normie
Truecels
By holding the teeth apart which for me feels natural anyway the face looks normal. Teeth not showing from every angle though, but it isn't anything so unusual. Quite prevalent among regular people, not models though.
Did you do something for your mandible or are you waiting for a solution? (Like did you do any surgeries or fillers or whatever)?

lltvyr

Slayer
so is your mandible the same? or did chewing change it? Also, I Pmd
I think it's the same. I have to keep my tongue on the roof of mouth. Then I have a jawline.

JeromeMorrow

discriminated by dna
HQNP
that's why i think fillers everywhere would be the most cost efficient. you think mouthbreathing could still bring my maxilla downwards :D?
[hr]

so many people here have the right phenotype

over
they're also considered the ugliest in studies for some reason. although we get the 90 degree gonial angle and wide face which everyone in this forum so much appreciates. makes me feel good