could just fillers widen my narrow mandible?

lltvyr

Slayer

here's my narrow subhuman lower jaw. what i would really like at first is more bigonial width because that should lead to more flaring gonial angles. could this be achieved with just fillers? thanks!

after that perhaps some more length and squareness to the chin as well, if possible

Amud

Banned
No, the appearance of strong gonial angles is mainly due to the shape of the bone and low bodyfat, not the size. Filters can't create a sharp angle.

lltvyr

Slayer
Amud said:
No, the appearance of strong gonial angles is mainly due to the shape of the bone and low bodyfat, not the size. Filters can't create a sharp angle.
my angles are already 90 degrees and i am low bodyfat. i will get to even lower bodyfat of course, but my mandible is still narrow

lltvyr

Slayer
TYD said:
i had them. unbelievable result. feel like bone and it's just unbelievable. very difficult to do properly. technique must be perfect and measurement accurate to produce symmetry. i recommend it whole heartedly.
[hr]
@lltvyr ...
but when you look at my jaw, do you think only gonial angle fillers would look natural or be good enough?

lltvyr

Slayer
TYD said:
lltvyr said:
but when you look at my jaw, do you think only gonial angle fillers would look natural or be good enough?
cannot assess this from that photo. post a one in which your head is naturally tilted

lltvyr

Slayer
TYD said:

[hr]
@"lltvyr" is this the result you want?
that looks nice, but these are not my gonial angles. and that's the point. it's difficult to see, where the ramus actually end, because the mandible is so narrow. the gonial angles are way lower actually. 

these are porbably the places where my gonial angles actually lie. strange anatomy, i can't explain this very well. could you try to morph again please?

lltvyr

Slayer
sephy said:
looks like you might have a short face or something (deep mentolabial fold)

you need a genioplasty to give you more vertical height of your chin, or double jaw surgery (@tuxedomask)
too invasive. fillers work very well for the mentolabial fold as well. and they should be able to also add vertical height to just the chin. and if i've understood correctly, then if i don't like the filler, they can just dissolve it with hyaluronidase. so it's possible to try and play with those until it satisfies me. 

i've got a short face. you're right

dons_johns

Normie
damn shortfaces are a pain in the ass to fix

i guess you could start mouthbreathing lol

lltvyr

Slayer
dons_johns said:

that's why i think fillers everywhere would be the most cost efficient. you think mouthbreathing could still bring my maxilla downwards :D?
[hr]

they're also considered the ugliest in studies for some reason. although we get the 90 degree gonial angle and wide face which everyone in this forum so much appreciates. makes me feel good

dons_johns

Normie
lltvyr said:
dons_johns said:

that's why i think fillers everywhere would be the most cost efficient. you think mouthbreathing could still bring my maxilla downwards :D?
[hr]

they're also considered the ugliest in studies for some reason. although we get the 90 degree gonial angle and wide face which everyone in this forum so much appreciates. makes me feel good
the key is to have wide and long face
also 90 degree ramus is far from ideal it looks comical 
mouthbreathing will cause your maxilla to droop

lltvyr

Slayer
dons_johns said:
lltvyr said:
[hr]

what you're saying is that the key is to have a mesoface

dons_johns

Normie
lltvyr said:
dons_johns said:
what you're saying is that the key is to have a mesoface
actually, what im saying is to look like don draper

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Yes it can. I suspect this is what Tom Cruise did. Jaw Implants or fillers can widen your mandible.

dont listen no fellas who doesnt even tried fillers and even if they tried in small amounts or with inexperienced surgeon/dermatologist.You can get great thickness a bit of drop down(if needed) and sharper look.The key is to use raddiese(calcium) or thickest HA(HYALORONIC ACID) filler.And u will require about 2-3 large syringe per side so total about 6 or even maybe 7 if u want to enhance whole jaw line.Fillers are amazing but you need a lot of them and its quite on expensive side and experienced dr needed.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
masseterGOD said:
dont listen no fellas who doesnt even tried fillers and even if they tried in small amounts or with inexperienced surgeon/dermatologist.You can get great thickness a bit of drop down(if needed) and sharper look.The key is to use raddiese(calcium) or thickest HA(HYALORONIC ACID) filler.And u will require about 2-3 large syringe per side so total about 6 or even maybe 7 if u want to enhance whole jaw line.Fillers are amazing but you need a lot of them and its quite on expensive side and experienced dr needed.
This.