Ignore height. He is the very definition of a framcel. Do you think without fame he could fuck hotties?

ilikedicks

Coper
Without makeup, airbrushing, and striking camera angles the whole cast goes back to being british incels.

allindaeyes

Banned
yes but only in britain and shorties. His hair is like another point and puppey dog eyes. Frame isnt that bad and noticeable for his height lmao

Polysynthetic Sumatran Orangutan said:
ilikedicks said:
Without makeup, airbrushing, and striking camera angles the whole cast goes back to being british incels.

You're legitimately retarded.

Carice Van Houten, Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Kit Harington, Rose Leslie, Sophie Turner, Jason Momao, Lena Headey & Richard Madden are better looking than 99+% of people you'll see IRL.

And everyone claiming he wouldn't do well, is a fucking idiot. Yeah, just because he doesn't fit your size fetish that means he's nothing, never mind the millions of Women who absolutely adore him, no, they must all be ugly and deluded...they don't actually like him, it's only cause he's famous...but never mind the fact they like him more than xyz actors/musicians/models/celebs. 

This site is a fucking joke. A circle jerk of retards.
Fanboy detected.

ilikedicks

Coper
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Polysynthetic Sumatran Orangutan said:
ilikedicks said:

Carice Van Houten, Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Kit Harington, Rose Leslie, Sophie Turner, Jason Momao, Lena Headey & Richard Madden are better looking than 99+% of people you'll see IRL.

And everyone claiming he wouldn't do well, is a fucking idiot. Yeah, just because he doesn't fit your size fetish that means he's nothing, never mind the millions of Women who absolutely adore him, no, they must all be ugly and deluded...they don't actually like him, it's only cause he's famous...but never mind the fact they like him more than xyz actors/musicians/models/celebs. 

Fanboy detected.
LOL

But not sure if serious. Jason Momoa is the only guy on there that you truly don't see everyday ( and he's not even British or white for the matter). Looking at the pictures of the rest of those guys they look like average white people. You can't get anymore average white boy face than Kit. I don't know though maybe someone like Kit is top tier for Britain? 

It's a shame because I thought Jon Snow was sort of hot in the show, but then I got redpilled. Natalie Dormer is probably the best of the females, but the rest of them don't look too hot off the tv screen. I don't see how someone like Carice is so beyond your average white girl but again maybe she IS beyond your average white girl in Britain idunno.

Now Momoa was totally amogging all the guys on the show that's why they killed him off because the amog was too strong and the other actors couldn't compare!

allindaeyes

Banned
ilikedicks said:

its a troll post u fuck wit. Its the internets hate on people from the inbred isles, there are some good looking people and I agree they are better looking than most people. This site however thinks 8+ is good looking not 6+ on their rating which is the real thing because 9/10 is super rare, even 8/10 is I barely have seen any 8/10s IRL. (even then imo face wise with a beard he is 8/10, same with jamie lanister ) 

Also he is a uber manlet he would not nearly be as popular as he is off the show lets get that out of the way, he would be a JB/young girl slayer still cus of his hair. And I dont understand criticsim of neck or frame he has a good one.

Richard Madden is the best looking guy from the show but. He would improve .5 point if he died his beard and eyebrows black

lanklet

Coper
lanklet said:
He looks like a little kid.  Incel as fuck

You look like a fucking noodle. Don't you have a frumpy, sloppy, asexual bitch to go and fail to fuck ? You're a failure at life you're a handbag for a fat bitch, go cry yourself too sleep again.
Just fucking lol at me being a handbag.  I treat her like shit all the time but she still worships me.  I make fun of her weight regularly (she's not fat by the way, just a bit chubby) along with other 'relationship no-nos' but she still doesn't leave me.

It's honestly kind of fucked up the way I treat her sometimes, I should probably end the relationship soon.  I have pretty much no desire to have sex with her, I just like messing with her and seeing her reactions for the most part.

Kit would definitely do quite well if not famous, he's got a very wide general appeal being an ultra cute pretty boy. 

Girls may find taller, bigger handsomer guys sexier (i.e Nikolaj). Although most single girls would fuck him, because he has no divisive features. Bitches love him all round.

To put it simply; he could get cucked, but he'd definitely be fucking girls left and right

My dear autistic "friends". LMS is cumulative, nothing-knowing Jon Snow has engaged in sexual relationships with the following women.

SLAYER

allindaeyes

Banned
ilikedicks said:
This.

The cast all looks sub6 in press photos and not on set.  Jon snow looks 7/10 on GOT but irl he's a bloated greesy face ethnic manlet

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
No he'd be a good LTR cuck though, but slaying is way off the table for him without M S

Momoa is the only slayer on the show.

Jaimie lanister looks like a caveman cuck and rob stark is a massive skullcel.  the girls are all ugly too, sanza is a recessed giraffecel, dragon queen is a fat pig face and the rest look like typical british trash.

More proof of UK subhumanity theory.  only GL character wasnt british