paulus

Banned
Fuar

Legit thread tbh

BombsAway

Normie
I came in to this thread about to lose my mind over such a stupid title, then saw the solid sarcasm and effort that went into such a piece, scrolled back up to see op was banned and couldn't be repped....too bad. good thread.

This is exactly what I want for my eyes....I also find her quite attractive even in the five year photo

[hr]
Veuve said:
I bet no one noticed he got ps, they probably just thought he suddenly got more confident

diculo

Slayer
BombsAway said:
I came in to this thread about to lose my mind over such a stupid title, then saw the solid sarcasm and effort that went into such a piece, scrolled back up to see op was banned and couldn't be repped....too bad. good thread.

This is exactly what I want for my eyes....I also find her quite attractive even in the five year photo

[hr]
Veuve said:
I bet no one noticed he got ps, they probably just thought he suddenly got more confident
Sure, cosmetic surgeries are not worth it. This guy went from 2/10 PSL to 6/10 PSL. And could increase higher if he got more surgeries.

BombsAway said:

[hr]
What did she get done? I could probably use it, to a lesser extent. Especially the added upper cheek volume

BombsAway

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
BombsAway said:
What did she get done? I could probably use it, to a lesser extent. Especially the added upper cheek volume
It all fat grafting in to the highlighted area from what I understand

Bigbaby

Banned
will braces make jaw better if i have crooked teeth ?

paulus

Banned
you all have bdd

paulus

Banned