cosmetic surgeries arent worth it

BombsAway

Normie
I came in to this thread about to lose my mind over such a stupid title, then saw the solid sarcasm and effort that went into such a piece, scrolled back up to see op was banned and couldn't be repped....too bad. good thread.

This is exactly what I want for my eyes....I also find her quite attractive even in the five year photo

[hr]
Veuve said:
I bet no one noticed he got ps, they probably just thought he suddenly got more confident

diculo

Slayer
BombsAway said:
I came in to this thread about to lose my mind over such a stupid title, then saw the solid sarcasm and effort that went into such a piece, scrolled back up to see op was banned and couldn't be repped....too bad. good thread.

This is exactly what I want for my eyes....I also find her quite attractive even in the five year photo

[hr]
Veuve said:
I bet no one noticed he got ps, they probably just thought he suddenly got more confident
Sure, cosmetic surgeries are not worth it. This guy went from 2/10 PSL to 6/10 PSL. And could increase higher if he got more surgeries.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
BombsAway said:

[hr]
What did she get done? I could probably use it, to a lesser extent. Especially the added upper cheek volume

BombsAway

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
BombsAway said:
What did she get done? I could probably use it, to a lesser extent. Especially the added upper cheek volume
It all fat grafting in to the highlighted area from what I understand

SoUglyItHurts

Normie
The fact that this thread has 12k views means that some normies probably found this when he was Google searching something and got massively redpilled

:banderas:

Veuve

Slayer
looks doesn't matter, work on your mindset, go to the gym and work your career. girls will appreciate it, they are not as shallow as men..

unclejack

Normie

These are just amazing.
Both them girls got hot.
2nd girls profile is beautiful, sexy, youthful

heilsa

Slayer
if you - after the reading this thread - dont instantly pick up the phone and call your local surgeon...then what are you doing?

life is too short to be ugly