CORRECT TONGUE POSTURE

LordSUPER

Banned
This is just my theory on correct posture. It is most likely logically correct, but I am in no way saying that this is the definite absolute solution to correct posture, just inputting my observations and advice.

The correct way to mew is to use 'light forces over a long time' which bone is 'extremely susceptible to'. This is the only way that bones are going to move. 
Source: http://claimingpower.com/tongue-for...-report-on-strengthening-jaw-and-lip-muscles/

Bones will not move if you press hard like a maniac, (which I assume from reading threads that everyone has been doing), because 'bones resist short term hard forces'. E.g. The reason why your face doesn't deform every time you chew. 

Mewing should be done lightly, gently and effortlessly. You are not meant to have your tongue 'pressing' up hard on the palate in any way, you were instructed to have it 'resting' lightly on the palate. When you manage to keep the whole tongue flat against the back of your palate, your head and neck posture is what creates the 'pressing up the tongue effect'. Try doing the chin tuck whilst keeping your neck upright and straight and you will find that your tongue starts to create the pressure that pushes your tongue, and you won't even need to press upwards with your tongue - the pressure will automatically be there.

To recap:
Tongue should only be resting on the entire palate
Your neck/head posture is what makes it push upwards and drive the maxilla forwards
Your tongue will start to feel extremely dry, this is natures way of 'gluing' your tongue to the palate to help you mew

And you will know you are doing it correctly because it will feel different and correct, especially when tilting your head down whilst keeping the neck firmly upright and back.

This is how your head posture needs to be:

There is not one person who I have observed that has good growth that doesn't adopt this posture. They all have it in common, and this posture is what I assume makes mewing effective. I believe that Mewing will do nothing if you don't feel your tongue in the back of your head. And your neck posture is what makes you feel it there whilst tilting the head down so that your eyes are level.
http://claimingpower.com/forwardheadposture/
Look at the head postures. You will need a sideways mirror to check your profile for this because you might think your posture is correct but it most likely isn't unless you check it with a mirror. NECK UPRIGHT, EYES LEVEL (Having eyes level will actually make your face appear to be looking down because most people have vertically grown faces.

So the message at the end of the day is:
If you feel a difference, you will most likely experience a difference.

I wish CP would update us on ur Neymarjr. I wish Neymarjr would show his before and afters
I agree with what you said though, when I first started mewing I pushed up as hard as possible. Now I create a suction and that feels just right

LordSUPER

Banned
Josh said:
i'm just getting jaw surgery
Don't ever, your face will look 'off'. The ONLY way to adopt the golden ratio is to have the bones themselves move. Try photoshopping a picture of yourself with your ideal jaw surgery procedure, it will look wierd. Trust me, stick with what youve got.

Josh

Banned
LordSUPER said:
Josh said:
Don't ever, your face will look 'off'. The ONLY way to adopt the golden ratio is to have the bones themselves move. Try photoshopping a picture of yourself with your ideal jaw surgery procedure, it will look wierd. Trust me, stick with what youve got.
the surgeon did lmao it looked a million times better what are you talking about

i'm eternally grateful to mike mew for sharing his wisdom but at the ripe old age of 19 it will take me 20 years of perfect posture to achive what i could with jaw surgery

i'm getting heaps of counter clockwise rotation and both jaws moved forward, i might not if i didn't have 8 extractions but i did so....

LordSUPER

Banned
Josh said:
LordSUPER said:
the surgeon did lmao it looked a million times better what are you talking about

i'm eternally grateful to mike mew for sharing his wisdom but at the ripe old age of 19 it will take me 20 years of perfect posture to achive what i could with jaw surgery

i'm getting heaps of counter clockwise rotation and both jaws moved forward, i might not if i didn't have 8 extractions but i did so....
How bad is your jaw rotation?

ugliest

King of Chads
LordSUPER said:
Josh said:
this, people dont understand that zygos/forward growth are in line with their jaw. Jaw surgery would make you look a little bit better but still weird as fuck because zygos are still gonna be where they were before(reccessed for that kind of jaw protrusion)

Josh

Banned
LordSUPER said:
Josh said:

How bad is your jaw rotation?
bad  :popcorn:

Josh

Banned
I think it was 134 approx but that pic is misleading as fuck they all have good faces

LordSUPER

Banned
Josh said:
I think it was 134 approx but that pic is misleading as fuck they all have good faces
Ohh, so is there an issue with your chin then thats why you need surgery

Josh

Banned
LordSUPER said:
Josh said:
Ohh, so is there an issue with your chin then thats why you need surgery
Yes massa