Correct swallow has made my face A LOT leaner at higher bodyfat

amogking

Normie
After 5 months of correctly swallowing my face is a lot more leaner than it was while my bodyfat was lower. I'm up 12 kg and i have never looked this lean before. Buccinator atrophy is LEGIT

OcularIncel

Normie
The Hideous Cabal said:
How do you correctly swallow
You basically stick a penis inside your mouth, get it to cumming and then when you swallow the protein you focus on swallowing with your tongue, your cheeks and lips shouldn't move at all.

Two face

Normie
OcularIncel said:
The Hideous Cabal said:
How do you correctly swallow
You basically stick a penis inside your mouth, get it to cumming and then when you swallow the protein you focus on swallowing with your tongue, your cheeks and lips shouldn't move at all.
:cage:

Mughalistan

Coper
Two face said:
OcularIncel said:
:cage:
:lmfao:

imgay

Incel
amogking said:
After 5 months of correctly swallowing my face is a lot more leaner than it was while my bodyfat was lower. I'm up 12 kg and i have never looked this lean before. Buccinator atrophy is LEGIT
how do you swallow correctly.

amogking

Normie
imgay said:
amogking said:
how do you swallow correctly.
I would link you mike mews video explaining it if i wasnt on my phone atm