alien

Chad
Rotters
My endocrinologist said my T levels are that of a 90 year old man.
Maybe that's why I have had cold-like symptoms for months while my 70-something dad with cancer is fine.

Saul96

Anything to ascend
Autists
My endocrinologist said my T levels are that of a 90 year old man.
Maybe that's why I have had cold-like symptoms for months while my 70-something dad with cancer is fine.
i am sorry about your dad

brocode

Respect.
Masculinity Crew
Oh wait... Is that why more Old Women Die? 'cause their Testosterone levels are low?

Damn...

Gordon__

Incel
Your testosterone-coping has to stop. Only because you do it, it does not mean, that it is good for most users here.
It will just give them a bloated face, so at least -1 PSL, and the next problem is, that they have to do regular PCT´s which fucks them up mentally in that stage, or they have to inject forever, which means, forever buying some illegal shit on the internet, and having forever a bloated face. And after some years, when they become wise, it is too late, and their test levels can´t recover anymore, so they end up injecting and having a bloated reddish face for their rest of their life.

.... and then there is of course the danger of balding and the money..... and for what..... only for some additional water in face and muscles, which most of the time only makes them only look more like a "meaty pig".

god, this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard and the RTP IQ retards in the comments actually believe it.

firstly, testosterone os an immunosuppressant. meaning it suppresses the immune system's ability to fight off diseases. when you get sick your body decreases the amount of T produced, so you have a stronger response to the disease.

so testing sick individuals at a hospital and then concluding low t means you are more susceptible to corona is just blatantly wrong.

in fact, it's the other way around men who produce more testosterone are more susceptible to diseases. it's one of the main reasons women handle diseases much better than men in almost all cases, having lower mortality rates.

god, this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard and the RTP IQ retards in the comments actually believe it.

firstly, testosterone os an immunosuppressant. meaning it suppresses the immune system's ability to fight off diseases. when you get sick your body decreases the amount of T produced, so you have a stronger response to the disease.

so testing sick individuals at a hospital and then concluding low t means you are more susceptible to corona is just blatantly wrong.

in fact, it's the other way around men who produce more testosterone are more susceptible to diseases. it's one of the main reasons women handle diseases much better than men in almost all cases, having lower mortality rates.

holla_at_me

Incel

Diseases such as covid-19 and influenza can be fatal due to an overreaction of the body’s immune system called a cytokine storm.

Cytokines are small proteins released by many different cells in the body, including those of the immune system where they coordinate the body’s response against infection and trigger inflammation. The name ‘cytokine’ is derived from the Greek words for cell (cyto) and movement (kinos).

Sometimes the body’s response to infection can go into overdrive.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/term/cytokine-storm/#ixzz6MQ3xUzb5

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Your testosterone-coping has to stop. Only because you do it, it does not mean, that it is good for most users here.
It will just give them a bloated face, so at least -1 PSL, and the next problem is, that they have to do regular PCT´s which fucks them up mentally in that stage, or they have to inject forever, which means, forever buying some illegal shit on the internet, and having forever a bloated face. And after some years, when they become wise, it is too late, and their test levels can´t recover anymore, so they end up injecting and having a bloated reddish face for their rest of their life.

.... and then there is of course the danger of balding and the money..... and for what..... only for some additional water in face and muscles, which most of the time only makes them only look more like a "meaty pig".
sounds like someone needs to inject

Shameless

Lookism God
Rotters
If I start to feel muscle soreness it's time to use some of the 500 USD worth of shit I planned to go bad as a testament to my waste of moneyness.

you would imagine men with low test counts are also more likely to be unhealthy. no reason to sticky a thread about injecting ethanate.

just lol at taking any of these studies (especially reported from the daily mail) seriously at the moment anyway, one of the few salient things that was established is that if you're under 60 or so you've got a low chance of dying

// Infolinks