RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
I suggest you ALL INJECT ASAP TO PROTECT URSELF AGAINS THE KUNG FU VIRUS

• German hospital assessed the hormone levels of 45 COVID-19 patients in ICU
  • Found that the vast majority of men admitted had low testosterone levels
  • Testosterone may be able to stop the body's immune system from going haywire
  • Low levels of the sex hormone are unable to regulate the body's immune response, leading to a 'cytokine storm' which can be fatal

holla_at_me

Incel
how much should i inject for corona prevention? pure testo? how much per week?

holla_at_me

Incel

original source

over fincels

Findings. All enrolled patients (n=45; n=35 males and n=10 females) presented comorbidities with hypertension being the most common (45.7% in males; 40% in females), followed by cancer (35% in males; 40% in females), obesity (34.3% in males and 30% in females), type II diabetes (25.7% in males and 20% in females) and chronic heart diseases (8.6% in males and 0% in females). We detected that the vast majority of male COVID-19 patients present low testosterone (68.6%) and low dihydrotestosterone (48.6%) levels. In contrast, most female COVID-19 patients have elevated testosterone levels (60%) without alterations in dihydrotestosterone levels. Both, female and male COVID-19 patients may present elevated estradiol levels (45.7% in males and 40% in females). Disease severity defined by SOFA score correlates with elevated cytokine responses (e.g. IL-6) in males and IL-2 in females. In male COVID-19 patients, testosterone levels negatively correlate with inflammatory IL-2 and IFN-γ, whereas estradiol levels positively correlate with the inflammatory cytokine IL-6. Vice versa, in female COVID-19 patients, testosterone levels positively correlate with inflammatory cytokines (e.g. IL-6). Interpretation. We here show that critically ill male COVID-19 patients suffer from severe testosterone and dihydrotestosterone deficiencies. Both androgens are required to mount antiviral immune responses to combat infection in males.

conclusion: inject

Last edited:

holla_at_me

Incel
Isn't this simply because most people dying are older?
Diseases such as covid-19 and influenza can be fatal due to an overreaction of the body’s immune system called a cytokine storm.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/term/cytokine-storm/#ixzz6MMHrXCVZ

In men, high testosterone can mean weakened immune response, study finds

that could be the background.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
low T and low DHT speciemen, such a fucking surprise

reeve24

Gigachad
HQNP
if that were true then why are 70% of victims men and women only make up ~30%?

// Infolinks